I want all the specs!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
When is Ford going to release the entire spec sheet on the Raptor? I'm not ordering an F150 until late Q1early Q2. But I want to start planning what will be on that order form, whether it be a Raptor, Lariat, or Platinum.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Who knows. I'm surprised they are still keeping it so hush-hush when the order banks are already open.

It's weird to me that you can order something without knowing what you are really getting.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Who knows. I'm surprised they are still keeping it so hush-hush when the order banks are already open.

It's weird to me that you can order something without knowing what you are really getting.

Its just another way to build hype when you need it. If they gave us specs 6 months ago, no one would care when they were actually able to buy it. Waiting until just before they hit lots will help build demand when its available and keep people excited. Nothing more than a marketing trick.

Maybe I glossed over it...but is the Raptor going to come with the Pro Trailer Assist?

I'm not sure, but the raptors are usually well appointed, so it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Especially given the price point.

Even without specs, I imagine outside of needing max towing capacity out of an F-150 sized truck, the raptor will be the best option for those with the cash to afford it. Should be a very comfortable ride, quick, and have decent towing manners. If you think you will actually drive off road any, this is the truck to get.

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Intake, full exhaust and tune will make for a fun 500+ hp truck if those numbers are true

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Yea, still going to wait a couple years either for a used one or see what options the 2019+ have.

Yup. Going to be a fast truck with minimal mods($ invested).

Agreed. My 2012 has been solid (minus the rust issues). No real reason to upgrade, at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread