I want a tire that is gonna hook quick!!

machslammer

Established Member
Suggestions guys.
I have Falken GR BETA 451's on the car right now. Had them for about 5k miles and already they are starting to slip with no chirp anymore. I don't want something that is gonna sit and spin, I want something that I can launch around 3k and it hook great. Have 4.10' s with trac control off, so GRAB TIRES GRAB!!! HeLp.

ZimStang

Established Member
machslammer said:
Suggestions guys.
I have Falken GR BETA 451's on the car right now. Had them for about 5k miles and already they are starting to slip with no chirp anymore. I don't want something that is gonna sit and spin, I want something that I can launch around 3k and it hook great. Have 4.10' s with trac control off, so GRAB TIRES GRAB!!! HeLp.
Ive got the same tires as you with about 13-14k on them and so far theyre still perfect. The hook nice and everything, but Id recommend nittos or BFG DR's to you for what youre wanting. Theyre a much softer tire, so they wont last as long... but I hear nothing but good things about them.

machslammer

Established Member
Should I use the 245/45/R17's in the nittos? Don't really want a really wide tire that is gonna destroy the paint behind the rear tires. This is a daily driver.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread