I TWIN TURBOED MY 2014 MUSTANG GT

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Then u need to be replace them bro. I get one season out of the Pro Radial after that they are worthless. All they do is spin once they have heat cycled too many times.

I have the same set-up and make far more power then u and dont spin at all.

What do u have for suspension?

It has 275/60/15
Mickey Thompson et radial pros

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
Then u need to be replace them bro. I get one season out of the Pro Radial after that they are worthless. All they do is spin once they have heat cycled too many times.

I have the same set-up and make far more power then u and dont spin at all.

What do u have for suspension

I have upper and lower control arms
bmr anti roll bar
viking double adjustables rears

some of the spinning could be due to the 3:55 gear

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Its ur tire bro I know u dont want to hear that at a cost of $700 mounted and balanced but thats the truth.

I was spinning so bad I thought I had suspension issues cause the Pro radials just wernt that old but as soon as I replaced them I got instant traction like velcro!

They have a short life bro. The 3.55's arent helping but thats not ur issue.

I have upper and lower control arms
bmr anti roll bar
viking double adjustables rears

some of the spinning could be due to the 3:55 gear

Last edited:

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
Its ur tire bro I know u dont want to hear that at a cost of $700 mounted and balanced but thats the truth.

I was spinning so bad I thought I had suspension issues cause the Pro radials just wernt that old but as soon as I replaced them I got instant traction like velcro!

They have a short lifer bro. The 3.55's arent helping but thats not ur issue.
Yes sir I’m about to go to a 28x10.5 Hoosier slick and drop to a 315 and see how that goes

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'll figure it out. Your Mustang GT sounds great. I'd love to see another video when you have good traction.

q6543

Established Member
Seemed normal to me, hope you enjoy it... that's gonna be a fun street car.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
U will definately hook better with those no doubt but ur gonna give up quite a bit a drivabilty at highway speeds. Theyre a little "floaty" lol but not too bad.

Ive raced a few cash days over the last couple years and I put slicks on for those events and definitely hook way better. I would put a T-brake/bump box in at as well.

Yes sir I’m about to go to a 28x10.5 Hoosier slick and drop to a 315 and see how that goes

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
U will definately hook better with those no doubt but ur gonna give up quite a bit a drivabilty at highway speeds. Theyre a little "floaty" lol but not too bad.

Ive raced a few cash days over the last couple years and I put slicks on for those events and definitely hook way better. I would put a T-brake/bump box in at as well.

Yes sir thats on my list as well 2 relay transbrake, and a good bump box, ill do away with the manual controller as well and get something like a cortex, eboost 2, or leash boost controller.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yes sir thats on my list as well 2 relay transbrake, and a good bump box, ill do away with the manual controller as well and get something like a cortex, eboost 2, or leash boost controller.
Those of us who practiced rear wheel drive in the snow had a leg up on riding through some squirrely fun. Especially on cold drag radials in 20 degree weather....haha. Just try not to over correct and if you are too worried about spinning, check the contact patch on the tires. May have to drop pressure to use that whole width of the tread. Maybe not, but worth a look. I'd roll at 20ish psi on my radial pros on the street. As said before, it might float a little at highway speeds though. Enjoy and keep her on the road.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If ur in no hurry I have a perfectly working E-Boost Controller I can sell u cheap. Just gotta take the rest of the plumbing out of my Turbo Mustang.

I have the leash in it now but it doesnt work any better than the E-Boost controller but its all wried up now so its there to stay till I upgrade to an AMS 2000.

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
If ur in no hurry I have a perfectly working E-Boost Controller I can sell u cheap. Just gotta take the rest of the plumbing out of my Turbo Mustang.

I have the leash in it now but it doesnt work any better than the E-Boost controller but its all wried up now so its there to stay till I upgrade to an AMS 2000.
Thanks man,
i had already ordered one.

Users who are viewing this thread