I thought the mustang was what I wanted

velocicaur

Established Member
I'd just keep the 4runner if it is in good shape. You can always get rid of it if you are ever hurting for cash.

Your kid will be driving in 6 years right? It'd be a pretty reliable first car/beater for her.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Yes my oldest will drive in 6 years. Sounds far out but I’m sure it’s gonna fly by super fast. So the 4Runner would be good for that for sure .

Blackness03

Established Member
At that time I was make a lot less. More like 60k a year . So with the almost 2500 a month , gas, food , car payment ect. California does a good one on decent dads. With all I’ve been through I see why most get a bad name . I wanted to give up at one point. That’s not how I was raised and regardless of how the money was spent(not on my kids) I still paid what was ordered. Still took care of them when I had them as well. I got remarried but if for some reason it didn’t work out I would never marry again. Marriage , kids is more like a business if things go south. Likely if your the guy , your gonna pay.

Sounds like she was being unreasonable.

What’s the point in going to work if you are left with nothing and she takes a raise?

That’s how people go missing

cbr repsol

Established Member
Yeah I felt there was no point for a while . But I thought about my kids and myself. I didn’t wanna be a old man begging for change because I couldn’t get a real job cause all the money would be taken away. It doesn’t matter if the kids reach over 18 you will owe any arrears from the past. Also have my pension to think about so there was a lot to loose. I stuck with it and thing are great now. I still pay 500 a month with 50/50 custody...lol no more alimony. So things are good imo because for a while I was down to nothing living in a garage. Went up and up from that point and never wanna return to that way of life.

Users who are viewing this thread