I still need WHEELS please

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Looking for a set for the CVPI, so

Any 05 and newer Mustang wheels will fit, they don't need to be big or fancy or in great shape for that matter...

Or, any 03 and newer Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Maruader, Lincoln etc... will work.

Pretty much consider anything at this point.

Any help will be appreciated and compensated for...if not yours, maybe a finders fee for you folks with WAY too much time on your hands.

Thanks,

Ken
:beer::beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Ken, are you looking for bad weather wheels? I think my friend just junked that Marquis we were talking about earlier, but maybe not. I'll check.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Well, I could use either really.

My only set of wheels for the car (steelies with hub caps) have the snow tires mounted.

I would prefer a nice set of stang wheels or GM wheels forthe summer tires if possible...

Or, if I could just get my hands on some more steelies I would do that too.

I can't even find any at salvage yards around here...

An I cant look all day while I am at work :nono:

Ken

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I know a guy who knows a guy that can get them for a carton of cigs and a case of beer

qwikhuh

Established Member
I have a set of the original standard 05 GT wheels without tires I would sell pretty cheap. This is the style but not mine.
145248m_27.jpeg

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Perfect, what size and how much?

I don't need tires..

Thanks for the reply, just the kind of thing I am looking for.

I could pick them up this weekend if you are game?

PM Sent

Ken

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Established Member
I'll get back to you tomorrow. They are 17x8 and have been sitting in the corner of my shop for at least a year. I just walked back there and they are no longer sitting where I left them. I will check with my guys tomorrow and see if anyone knows what happened to them. If they do not turn up I get 17 in 05-09 wheels all the time when people upgrade to something larger. I do have a set of black 06 Saleen 20x9s and 20x10s but one of the rears needs to be repaired and they all need to be refinished. THOSE would be ballin on a CV!

05Redfire

Established Member
I have the factory 05 ones off my stang. Same as the picture above. One has some rash on it. They were like that when I bought the car. I will send you a PM and you can get back to me if you still need em.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Sorry Ken I am told the owner took them a few weeks ago for something. Hopefully 05red can you hook you up, if not I will let you know when I get a set in.

Users who are viewing this thread