I saw this today driving around my house

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Looks like 07-14 GT500 values might not drop all that much if the exhaust sounds that shitty in the production car. lmao

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting group: ZL1 Camaro, GT350R and AMG GT with the Prototype. Interesting group.
-J

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Serious. At least about the exhaust note, sounds blatty and raspy. Probably an X-pipe which I do not like at all. Not a single clue about value, that's always speculative.

It's like there are no aftermarket exhaust systems out there lol. I honestly don't know anyone who keeps the stock exhaust system. Honestly how the car looks and what is under the hood seems to be much bigger factors then how it sounds.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
True, absolutely true. From the factory though, Id hope for a more classic and deeper tone on the Halo Mustang. A new owner shouldnt have to plan on a complete exhaust though.

As an owner of a soon to be legacy GT500, I think they have some tuning to do on the exhaust note. Again, just my opinion and since Im not a prospective buyer my opinion is moot.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
True, absolutely true. From the factory though, Id hope for a more classic and deeper tone on the Halo Mustang. A new owner shouldnt have to plan on a complete exhaust though.

As an owner of a soon to be legacy GT500, I think they have some tuning to do on the exhaust note. Again, just my opinion and since Im not a prospective buyer my opinion is moot.

I like that sound too and it drives me nuts trying to listen to the different aftermarket systems so I can have it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread