I ran a [email protected] MPH tonight and won!!!!!

gromer

Bling Blingin!!
Established Member
6-29-01-06.jpg

Yeah, this run was pretty crazy. Something was all over the lane I was in. When I shifted into 4th, my car got sideways so I called it quits for the run!! The best part of the run was crussing past the end lights and having the guy next to me fly by me, yet I won! Oh well, I did improve a TON tonight. I didn't run my slicks because they are too worn down so I'm gonna retire them. I pulled my fastest ET and MPH and 60' tonight! Best ET was a 13.47, best MPH was a 110.42, and the best 60' was a 2.17. All this was on my crappy radials :eek:!! I can't wait to get some new M/T ET Streets!!! I had a ton of fun tonight, despite the crazy 60 MPH pass and my constant missing 2nd and once missed 3rd. About 5 or my 10 runs I screwed up shifting in :(. Oh well, I am still happy about my times. I wanted to get a lower 13 ET and maybe a 111 or 112 MPH but it didn't happen tonight. Next weekend :D.

My best ET slip:

6-29-01-07.jpg

My best MPH slip:

6-29-01-08.jpg

Check out my other slips here. They are all the 6-29-01-xx.jpg files.

About the slips, would 26x10.5 be the best choice or should I go with a 28" slick? Thanks!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
well, since no one has replied to this thread in about quite some time, I figure I will

old thread to rescue :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
:lol: I was just searching through some old threads and noticed,

"How mean, no one replied to his thread" :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Kevin, you're just saying that 'cause I'm right on your heels in posts, and 99cobrablack, you're just saying that 'cause then we'd be close in post counts :lol1:

'fess up :D

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Kevin, you're just saying that 'cause I'm right on your heels in posts, and 99cobrablack, you're just saying that 'cause then we'd be close in post counts :lol1:

'fess up :D
Damn, you caught me, I figured we could be tied by the end of the night:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread