I officially hit the boosted club

milktasd2

Established Member
Finally got my car running after 2 years and driving it around the parking lot at work to get the Holley to learn. Looking over datalogs I hit 1 lb of boost. Lol, it still counts!!!!

Attachments

• 5832A440-36ED-4F59-A268-F20D6C7F33F3.jpeg
    5832A440-36ED-4F59-A268-F20D6C7F33F3.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 253

milktasd2

Established Member
Congrats.
You might wanna fix the clamp at the throttle body ;) Fix that and I bet you’ll break your 1psi record lol.

Ken
Have since replaced that with an on3 coupler. All the others I could find would just barely fit. Hoping in two months to find out how much boost this thing will make. Headed to exhaust shop today and then paint afterwards.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Have since replaced that with an on3 coupler. All the others I could find would just barely fit. Hoping in two months to find out how much boost this thing will make. Headed to exhaust shop today and then paint afterwards.
Good deal man!
Is everything in your sig what went into your build? Anything additional? Looks like a solid set up. What are your plans and goals with the car? Anymore pics?
I’ve always wanted to put together a 96-98 Cobra with either a Vortech or Pro Charger.

Ken

milktasd2

Established Member
5DC74482-FE76-4D96-81B2-F53CFCA7DD6F.jpeg
I have list a mile long, but the signature has most of the big stuff. Basically wanted a fun weekend car and hope to one day to 1/2 mile stuff. I would love to see 8xx rwhp on e85 and 7xx on 93. Have a flex fuel sensor through the Holley so just gonna pour whatever I can get in it.

This is how looks at the moment. I plan on doing a build thread once it’s painted or when I get it on the dyno.

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Post a link to your build thread here when you start it. I would love to check it out. Great project! I’ll be doing the flex fuel sensor too when they release the MS3PRO plug and play for the 03-04 Cobra. Had that not been getting ready to be released I would have went with the Holley set up too.
Good luck on the 8xx.

Ken

Helomech74

Established Member
I added a flex fuel sensor to my Pro-M EFI setup and it's great. Just add whatever fuel I want and the computer adjusts the tune based on ethanol content.

The JT Trim Vortech is a great blower, I've seen low 800's on some cars with it. I'd probably be running that blower if I wasn't already running a Procharger.

Users who are viewing this thread