I need your help to figure out a fair selling price for my 03 cobra.

F1-R Stang

Mobster
Established Member
I have a 2003 Cobra (yn) bright silver. The car has 1,400 miles on it and is as new as you could get,still smells new.

This car spent little or no time at the ford dealership, I went in and picked it up immeadiately before it could be test driven by anyone but me. The rest of its time has been spent in my garage only taken out a few times and driven only on perfect days. I am so particular with the car it has only been washed a handful of times to avoid surface scratches. I use Zaino products only. I carefully installed a Pro 5.0 shifter, and had a professional race car builder, who happens to be the areas best welder, install Maximum Motorsports Full Length sub frame connectors, without incident. The doors shut like a Mercedes Benz. I have a Densecharger air box, new in the box, that was never installed because it required drilling into the engine compartment. The car is as new.

I have been out of the Termanator Market for a while, what are your thoughts on what this cars value is ?

Thanks for any/all help.

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
what is the production date? I really think your better off making your own price and going from there.. because depending on someones financial status you'll get different views....

F1-R Stang

Mobster
Established Member
That's a good point. Let me rephrase what are 03-04 cobras going for with let's say, under 5-10,000 miles. That would give me a better idea.

Thanks.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
well if someone is dying to have a brand new silver Cobra...you could probably get maybe 27-29 k out of it

if it was Sonic Blue I would buy it from you :coolman:

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
F1-R Stang said:
That's a good point. Let me rephrase what are 03-04 cobras going for with let's say, under 5-10,000 miles. That would give me a better idea.

Thanks.
Call the bank or credit union (talk with a loan officer) that you deal/bank with and ask them (granted you will have to give year, type vehicle, miles, factory extras, etc.) what the NADA Blue Book value is for your car. They should give you a general/base idea what your car is worth.

F1-R Stang

Mobster
Established Member
PJs snake,

The specialty cars seem to be inaccurate when it comes to those books. I have found with the ultra low mileage specialty cars, you get a better idea from people who talk about them and have a genuine interest in these cars like on the site. I never had much luck with banker type loan officers.

Users who are viewing this thread