I need this toilet............

cbj5259

Established Member
Went to baby wipes a while ago and haven't looked back! Much cheaper alternative.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Americans have disgusting toilet habits. We essentially wipe poop all over our buts with paper. If I can't wash I use a wet wipe. The European girls I dated all had clean privates compared to a lot of American girls.
If you wouldn't stalk them after an aerobic step class......that may help. All women smell like fish on asphalt in August after that routine.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
What I need is a bowl with a super power flush like on aircraft. I can leave smashes like my arm and any extra power would be well appreciated.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What I need is a bowl with a super power flush like on aircraft. I can leave smashes like my arm and any extra power would be well appreciated.

Look for a pressure assisted toilet instead of the typical gravity fed tank setups. The pressure assisted toilets are awesome, though much louder than a gravity fed bowl. You can feel the air move when you flush them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
upload_2017-9-2_8-52-8.png

So, some of you like those fast moving water toilets, like the ones in jets. The ones that sound like a jet engine. The ones that magnify toilet plume. So.....what is "toilet plume"? "Fecal fountain"? Learn the answer in this video and in the link. I dare you! LOL! You'll never look at your toilet the same again. Eek!

Read about "toilet plume".

Or see the nastiness in this video.

Last edited:

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Good idea on putting the lid down BUT is it worth potentially leaving:

1) A leftover floater
2) A clogged toilet
3) Skid marks on the bowl
4) The satisfaction from folding a foot long in half and still sucking it down like the dirty white whore it is

Users who are viewing this thread