I need rim choice help(who doesn'thaha)

svtmc-g

Established Member
I have a white '99 Snake coupe. Here's what I'm thinking. I originally wanted black rims but everyone's doing that lately. I'm one up for something different. here's the choices...a few are on a different side. I may try to find someone to do a Photoshop for me.

White 18" Bullitts(selling them on ebay) with the old school tri-bar directional spinners(deep dish
out back of course)not sure about this one...I'd have to see it!!

White 18" Saleens (big rear meats as well)

Anthracite 18" FR500's with the old school spinners and deep dish rear's
(I dig this one because it has the old cast wheel look when adding the spinners and will still look cool on white plus...it would look mean as hell) :rockon: this is my favorite so far

Anthracite 18" Bullits, deep dish rear, with the spinners:rockon: BUT lots of bullitt's out there considering a stock option...but you have to love the Bullitts

Give me your opinions people. I wanna hear every opinion...chrome is not an option....as stated...Im out for something different and most everyone either has chrome or black. I appreciate anyones opinion!! :thumbsup:
Matt

Last edited:

01lowcobra

Got wheelhop?
Established Member
Ive got the white saleen 18's on my white 01 cobra. Looks freaking awesome in my opinion, i get compliments on a daily basis. Also i think the 295's out back also help the look.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
i like the classy look of 2000 R rims, so that would be my choice, and probably will be after christmas.

CanuckCobra

Established Member
01lowcobra said:
Ive got the white saleen 18's on my white 01 cobra. Looks freaking awesome in my opinion, i get compliments on a daily basis. Also i think the 295's out back also help the look.

I love the white on white look...and hate black wheels on almost everything.

svtmc-g

Established Member
Thanks for the replies so far. My top two are the Anthracite FR500's and the White Saleens. Keep the opinions coming!!:) HEY 01 LOW COBRA...got any pics?
Matt

edswhite99

Established Member
I'm partial to the Roush wheels.
DCP_0739.jpg

svtmc-g

Established Member
Hey Ed....I see why! Those look really good. It's like looking at my car but it's already been lowered and has sweet rims!!haha Where can you even get those wheels? What lowering springs did you use?
Looks great man.
Matt

Last edited:

blkboltkid

Established Member
i have some rims for sale, if you want something different. they are black with a polished lip. no one else will have these rims in the world because they were a "concept rim" they were never put out on the market. pm me for pictures

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
blkboltkid said:
i have some rims for sale, if you want something different. they are black with a polished lip. no one else will have these rims in the world because they were a "concept rim" they were never put out on the market. pm me for pictures

What sizes, tires, and how much??? I'm interested.

Also, those look a hell of a lot like Motegi Touge's. Who makes them?

blkboltkid

Established Member
their 18 inch, front tires are brand new hanook ventus sport tires, the rear tires need to be replaced in about 1000 miles same tire make, the front are 245/40/18, the rear are 275/35/18. they were made by koning. price is $2200 or best offer.

Users who are viewing this thread