I need a place to install my pullies in Chicago?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I am looking for a place to get my Steeda pullies installed in the Chicagoland area. I would do it myself, but I don't have an impact gun, and don't want to have to buy one. I would much rather just have someone do it. I have called a few places, and been quoted $80-$100. I think that is a little high. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by fastford2004
Did u try Speed Inc. they do a verry good job their

Actually they were the first place I tried. I am going to get my gears installed their on April 8th, I got a really good deal on that. But when I asked about them throwing on the pullies the same day they said it would probably be about $100 bucks. That is their hourly rate I guess. I don't get it???

$200 for gear install
$100 for pullies install

Mystic 544

Established Member
He is the president over there, works out of his garage and has most every tool needed. His screen name is P302Stang.
Tell him Tim sent you :)

rdvenom99

Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
Actually they were the first place I tried. I am going to get my gears installed their on April 8th, I got a really good deal on that. But when I asked about them throwing on the pullies the same day they said it would probably be about $100 bucks. That is their hourly rate I guess. I don't get it???

$200 for gear install
$100 for pullies install

That's crazy, I emailed speed Inc to inquire about the price of a gear install and they quoted my $450 plus the cost of the gears which would be $275. Is it because of the IRS or do you have a hookup there?

Users who are viewing this thread