I mean it's no Turbo Mod motor...but I like it

macworld

Established Member
I'm not sure how 190 people have looked and not commented. It sounds incredible.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do prefer the sound of a turbo mod motor, but wow, your GTR sounds awesome. Didn't you post a video not too long ago of you and your son out for a ride in it, and you got stopped for a minor infraction? And only got a warning. Again, awesome GTR. :rockon:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I do prefer the sound of a turbo mod motor, but wow, your GTR sounds awesome. Didn't you post a video not too long ago of you and your son out for a ride in it, and you got stopped for a minor infraction? And only got a warning. Again, awesome GTR. :rockon:

Thank you Bob. Yeah that was my video. I have antique registration now...no inspection sticker needed now :)

carguy19

Established Member
Dustin,

How hard is it to get one of these cars legal for registration purposes? Can you shed some light please.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Awesome! I bet that thing is a blast to drive. It would take me awhile to get used to the left hand shifting. I'd be missing 3rd gear frequently. LOL

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Dustin,

How hard is it to get one of these cars legal for registration purposes? Can you shed some light please.

Sure man. Well the car doesn't have to meet EPA or Highway Saftey standards as it's older than 25 years. I wrote up my experience on the whole process if you'd like to read it here - http://www.goodezilla.com/how-i-imported-my-r32-nissan-skyline-gt-r-to-the-usa

Awesome! I bet that thing is a blast to drive. It would take me awhile to get used to the left hand shifting. I'd be missing 3rd gear frequently. LOL

Yeah it's definitely fun. I get looks in it all the time, and it's awesome! I miss 3rd quite often too haha!

Users who are viewing this thread