I love the cs valance

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I added the CS valance with the Boss splitter and an upper billet grill that allowed for retention of the stock fogs BEHIND the grill. The CS lower valance really does make it into a new car.

006a-3.jpg

This picture is from before the Boss splitter, but gives you a better look at the upper and lower valances combination:

016a-1.jpg

Last edited:

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
Looks great!! But I'm biased with all black! Lol

How was the install? How hard do You think it would be to remove, without scratching anything. I have the valence and just bought the boss splitter and need to install it. Everyone has recommended "just do it, it's east" yet I ask hear its a pain..

Lift at least one side of car on a jack stand
Remove slashguard underneath front of car (like 10 7mm screws)
Remove the lower 7mm screw Around the bottom of the wheel well.
Theres 2 pushpins on the valance that pop right out
Remove 2 phillips screws with a stubby screwdriver on the outer edges of the valance
With a little of force tap the valance outward and thats it

What i did i covered the area around the valance with blue painters tape on the bumper just incase

Last edited:

steveofiveo

Established Member
We're you able to use the lower fog
lights together with the original ones ?

I added the CS valance with the Boss splitter and an upper billet grill that allowed for retention of the stock fogs BEHIND the grill. The CS lower valance really does make it into a new car.

006a-3.jpg

This picture is from before the Boss splitter, but gives you a better look at the upper and lower valances combination:

016a-1.jpg

2012GTCS

Established Member
I'm gonna try to install my boss splitter on car. May be annoying drilling upside down on my back lol

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
I would lift the car on jack stands and place the splitter in place with some carpenter clamps align it right and start drilling,i think it would be easy with the cs valance on the car

Users who are viewing this thread