I let my wife drive my Skyline...here's what happened

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I let my wife drive my Skyline GT-R for the first time...she wouldn't race the Shelby for some reason tho lol

[video=youtube;gjV5bSteMfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjV5bSteMfQ[/video]

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Didn't watch all of it but cool video man. Looks like you guys were having fun!

Masonb5

Established Member
Been trying to decide between picking up a GTR or getting another Cobra.... All these videos of the GTRs are making it a very tough choice...

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Needs more gauges and the vid was a bit short.

oh my bad, I'll work on that

Good lord! 20 minutes!

yeah, pretty much an uncut take. I did take out most of the parts where we were driving for a while without talking

Great work! Very nice of you Dustin :thumbsup:

Thank you!

The grinds! Cool to film your wife reacting to skyline. :)

lol yeah, the grinds are w/e...it happens.

Didn't watch all of it but cool video man. Looks like you guys were having fun!

Yeah it's a lengthy video...thank you!

Thats awesome! She seemed to figure the clutch out pretty quick

Thank you. Yeah she drive a manual, but the clutch is aftermarket and pretty grabby.

A wife can be cheap enough to get on a budget. Just look for a fat one, or maybe one with a lazy eye.

LOL :thumbsup:

Been trying to decide between picking up a GTR or getting another Cobra.... All these videos of the GTRs are making it a very tough choice...

Yeah tough decision, I sold my Cobra because I didn't have room for both. And that money helped modify the GTR :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was fun to watch, Dustin. Your wife is really a fun person. You both are. You seem to be a really great and happy couple. That is what I noticed most of all. Continue to enjoy life and each other, my friend. Love rocks! :rockon:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Really like seeing another enthusiast let their significant other drive their pride and joy, even though the experience can sometimes include grinds and stalls and the whatnot.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
That was fun to watch, Dustin. Your wife is really a fun person. You both are. You seem to be a really great and happy couple. That is what I noticed most of all. Continue to enjoy life and each other, my friend. Love rocks! :rockon:

Thank you, Bob! We definitely do love each other very much. We have our opposites, but we mesh very well I think :) Take care man!

Really like seeing another enthusiast let their significant other drive their pride and joy, even though the experience can sometimes include grinds and stalls and the whatnot.

Yeah grinds and stalls happen to the best of us...it's just not usually on camera lol

Users who are viewing this thread