I laugh at people selling supra's

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Who cares? It's a free market and people can pay as supply and demand dictate. Why are you losing sleep over it? Can't afford one?

Common

Established Member
98% of those supras have been there for a LONG, long time. They have the advantage of NO new supras after them to hold their price but that train is about to expire as well.

61mmstang94

Established Member
98% of those supras have been there for a LONG, long time. They have the advantage of NO new supras after them to hold their price but that train is about to expire as well.
The same could be said if you look on any forum including this one, cars just are not selling right now...period.

61mmstang94

Established Member
here is the link to my Z06 which is for sale > 2004 Z06 for sale - The Ford GT Forum

Not sure exactly what your C5 has to do with this thread, but I would take just about any TT Supra over your car any day of the week (that is as long as it's not one of the mutilated Supras with a body kit). But I also just can't stand that nasty sticker/decal package that is on yours for that limited edition series or whatever.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Not sure exactly what your C5 has to do with this thread, but I would take just about any TT Supra over your car any day of the week (that is as long as it's not one of the mutilated Supras with a body kit). But I also just can't stand that nasty sticker/decal package that is on yours for that limited edition series or whatever.

take a look at what other vettes like mine are selling for :read: mine is a good deal ;-)

i can think of alot of things i would rather have than a supra or a vette. when i sell my vette i am gonna replace it with the new Yamaha V-Max :coolman: 1679 cc V-4 = 200 hp :rockon:

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
take a look at what other vettes like mine are selling for :read: mine is a good deal ;-)

i can think of alot of things i would rather have than a supra or a vette. when i sell my vette i am gonna replace it with the new Yamaha V-Max :coolman: 1679 cc V-4 = 200 hp :rockon:

Well it looks like you have had a few very nice cars, so losing the Z is probably a good idea.

Do you have any pics of your GT? I'm sure you've posted them but I haven't seen any and was interested.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Well it looks like you have had a few very nice cars, so losing the Z is probably a good idea.

Do you have any pics of your GT? I'm sure you've posted them but I haven't seen any and was interested.

BIG-GT.jpg

61mmstang94

Established Member
Sweet, that car is something else, man! Have any plans to throw a nice set of HREs or Iforged wheels on it and really setting it off? :)

I think that thing would look insane with a nice set of 19" or 20" Iforged PS Classic 2s in hyper black like the white one on their site!

Users who are viewing this thread