I kill LS1's almost every other day!

CobraF/I

Established Member
Yeah, I just wanted to say that! I'm so happy with my car and there seems to be an endless supply of ls1's around for me to toy with. There was really no point to this thread, sorry for wasting your time, I just wanted to say it! Thanks!

:chicken:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraF/I
Yeah, I just wanted to say that! I'm so happy with my car and there seems to be an endless supply of ls1's around for me to toy with. There was really no point to this thread, sorry for wasting your time, I just wanted to say it! Thanks!

:chicken:

I spank them all the time too, and without a supercharger!!

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
O.K. maybe not all the time but maybe 95% of the time. I usually keep up with them or even have an edge on them, but as soon as we hit 3rd gear, thats when they seem to blow by me:( Any good mods for top end power??

Cobra5798

Established Member
some thing ain't right

You should be able to spank an ls1 or at leat beat it! I have a 98 cobra and I whip there asses! Get a full exuast full length hedders x-pipe or h-pipe some good mufflers and put in a 4.10 gear and let the ass kicking begin!!!!!!!!!!!1:burn: :beer:

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Re: some thing ain't right

Originally posted by Cobra5798
You should be able to spank an ls1 or at leat beat it! I have a 98 cobra and I whip there asses! Get a full exuast full length hedders x-pipe or h-pipe some good mufflers and put in a 4.10 gear and let the ass kicking begin!!!!!!!!!!!1:burn: :beer:

I am the only one with an 01 cobra here in town and hardly seen any other year cobras around. I am always surrounded by Ls1's, as there is a huge car club of nothing but Ls1's, so imagine the situation I am in. But I think its time to let the snake out of its bag and put some performance mods!!. Maybe you guys should come down here and represent what cobras are all about!!!(just daydreaming):beer:

Users who are viewing this thread