I just tested positive for COVID-19

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Every Symptom except for serious respiratory Issues. There has been some shallow breathes but couldn’t tell if it was because of my sore throat and cough or actual shortness of breathe.

I have headaches, chills , fatigue, nausea, fever up and down. 102.4 then drops to 100 then goes back up. I’ve lost all my smell and taste Which Is the worst of it all

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
I have sleep apnea other than that I work out and do Jiujitsu no serious underlying health conditions.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Known about 5 ppl now who have gotten it. All said it was no more dramatic than a light flu. Sounds like that's exactly what ur experiencing. I wouldn't get to worried about it.....

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Yeah it feels like the flu. having nausea since Saturday Cough sore throat, the thing that sucks the most is this damn loss of smell and taste. I don’t get full because I can’t taste or the signal to my brain is interrupted. Or some things just taste bitter.

Reaper14

Established Member
Soaking rubbing alcohol into a paper towel & putting in on your feet to soak in will bring down the fevers. Soak the napkin, put it on your feet, then socks over & relax. Also make sure you walk outside for a few minutes, need that sun.

Vic

blk02edge

Established Member
Yeah it feels like the flu. having nausea since Saturday Cough sore throat, the thing that sucks the most is this damn loss of smell and taste. I don’t get full because I can’t taste or the signal to my brain is interrupted. Or some things just taste bitter.
If it makes you feel better I went 2 years with literally zero smell/taste lol (sinus disease)

Anyway, hope you beat it quickly

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
If it makes you feel better I went 2 years with literally zero smell/taste lol (sinus disease)

Anyway, hope you beat it quickly

Man that really sucks. I have been reading because I was worried how long smell and taste would take to come back.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Every Symptom except for serious respiratory Issues. There has been some shallow breathes but couldn’t tell if it was because of my sore throat and cough or actual shortness of breathe.

I have headaches, chills , fatigue, nausea, fever up and down. 102.4 then drops to 100 then goes back up. I’ve lost all my smell and taste Which Is the worst of it all

I had all those symptoms for a week back in January. Willing to bet that I had it

Users who are viewing this thread