I Just Ordered A 2022 GT 5.0 6-Speed Vert!!

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Congratulations on the hip surgery going well and the new car. If I could afford a new Coyote I would get one in a heartbeat. Good color choice.

Coosawjack

Established Member
THANKS 2003RedfireVert....actually a brand new one is less expensive than currently listed used ones.....go figger??:oops:

I sold my 2019 5.0 Manual Trans Vert for $5K more than I paid for it then squeezed out another $10K and VOILA enough for a new 2022 with basically the same stuff......now will it be built.....time will tell??:unsure:

Coosawjack

Established Member
Yes CobraBob.....

Nick saved me enough on the car that even spending $1K on transportation from Nick's dealership to Beaufort I'll still come out way ahead of dealing with the Clown Dealerships in the surrounding area!!(y):)

Nick also says his carriers move around 25 cars a month for him so I feel pretty happy with that!!:unsure:

Now, my future "warranty work" (if any) might include a HEALTHY ROAD TRIP!! :ROFLMAO:

PS: I have to say that dealing with Nick has been a pleasure so far.....FIRST CLASS GUY!!(y)(y):)

Coosawjack

Established Member
My car came off the production line yesterday.......should see it at Nick's place before the end of September!!(y)(y):):cool:

Coosawjack

Established Member
Well.......Ford told us the car was built on 8-29 or 8-30......then last week they sent us a notice that "Due To Supply Chain Blah, Blah, Blah".......that one hadn't been delivered 10 minutes and a new one stated the car was built (9-7-22) and ready for shipment.....WTF??!!:unsure:

Nick confirmed yesterday that it is on a train headed for Kansas City and then on to his Dealership by truck!!(y)(y)

Ford confirmed it was shipped with an email to me this AM and said it should be at Nick's Dealership between 10-8-22 and 10-14-22.....MAKES YA WONDER, huh??:rolleyes:

Stay tuned!!:cautious:

Coosawjack

Established Member
On Wednesday I got an email from Nick with the following statement and photos!!

"I'm shocked."
20220914_075839.jpg
20220914_075846.jpg
20220914_075852.jpg

Coosawjack

Established Member
It gets even BETTER.......I overnighted a check to Nick and he responded within 20 minutes of receiving it this morning with this!!

Nick Anderson
Car is getting picked up today...will be to you tomorrow!

1,100 MILES AWAY and delivering TOMORROW........WOW!!:oops::oops:

Users who are viewing this thread