I just found out that my 'NEW' Livernois built shortblock is a piece of JUNK!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraSVT657
I talked to Dan today, and unless the motor comes back to them theres nothing they will do.

That makes perfect sense to me. Dan said he'd take care of everything if he inspected it and found that he was at fault. He even offered to pick the motor up. What else can you possibly ask for? Do you honestly think he's going to cut you a check without determining whether or not he's at fault?

CobraSVT657

Established Member
The whole outcome dosent suprise me at all. You guys can hang all over Livernois' nutz, I really dont care. I KNOW this isnt the first time that a bad motor has gone out the doors of Livernois. They have my $1,300.00, good for them, I'm sure its going to end up costing them more then that in the long run. As Jeff (FS Mach 1) said, I guess I can be added to the list. But heres something to read:

*Link removed by Dougwg*
The topic is YOUR block that was worked on by Livernois, this is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I don't know what else you could ask for. Dan offered to come get the engine from Florida himself so we could bring it back to the shop and inspect it. If we found that there were indeed issues with it, we would fix them at no cost to you and get the engine back asap without you spending 1 cent from your pocket. Like he said to you on the phone... you're in the construction business. How would you feel if you did a drywall job for example and had the customer call you saying that they were unhappy, but didn't want to give you a chance to fix the problem or even see the issues they had with it. Instead they were going to have someone else fix it, but wanted you to give all of their money back.

-Rick

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
CobraSVT657 said:
ThBut heres something to read:

*Link removed by Dougwg*
The topic is YOUR block that was worked on by Livernois, this is all that matters.

Here's a few things to read too. I can continue posting all day, but I think you get the drift. ;-)

*Link removed by Dougwg*
The topic is John's block that was worked on by Livernois, this is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
unit213 said:
Here's a few things to read too. I can continue posting all day, but I think you get the drift. ;-)

*Link removed by Dougwg*
The topic is John's block that was worked on by Livernois, this is all that matters.

Apparently he isn't that concerned Doug since Livernois offered to pick it up, inspect it, pay for it, etc, etc, etc. Maybe he and Uncle Al aren't telling us the whole story?

dougwg

Established Member
keep me out of it!

John is my buddy and a fellow MCT
Livernois is one of my dealers

I'm trying to be fair, if you notice I also edited the link out of John's post

I'm between a rock and a hard place here...so give me some slack, I do not want this thread to turn ugly or rather more ugly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread