I Just Completed the GMC Envoy Foglight Mod

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
A few months ago someone posted instructions on how to replace the factory sn95 foglights w/ GMC Envoy Foglights. I finally got around to purchasing the lights ($55 each (part #15076247), another $5 for aluminum, bolts, and screws) and put them on my car. All I can say is :banana: :banana: :banana:
These foglights are what should have been on the car to start with. They fit perfectly in the openings, and match the diamond clear headlamps. Here are some pics....... they aren't very good cuz I didn't have a digi available at the time.

I have the write-up in a word document, but I don't know how to attach it to my thread. Its a 4kb file.

For the record, this wasn't my idea, so don't give me credit for it. Thank you to whoever discovered this :rolling:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

These pictures don't do them justice... :(

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
Tabres said:
Looks ok, but for $115 I'll keep my factory foglights...

I had been wanting to get diamond clear fogs for a while, but the only ones I saw were for $140, and didn't even look as nice as these.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Wow those look sweet. Probably could find better things to spend the money on but damn those things really make the front end look sharp. :D

Paul

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Im useally one of the first to say ur a moron for wasting ur money on exterier crap, but those actually look pretty f-ing good. I might just have to try that. The only problem is the idea of puting some chevy piece of crap on there. Can plastic rust?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I think they look really good. I have seen this mod before, and everybody seems to be really happy with these fogs.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Why not just buy the euro clear fog lights that slap right in? They look the same and cost just as much or cheaper. :read:
215736k.jpg

COBRASVT

Established Member
raven69david said:
Why not just buy the euro clear fog lights that slap right in? They look the same and cost just as much or cheaper. :read:
215736k.jpg

Those things are such pieces of crud it's not even funny....I'd give you the set I bought if they hadn't fallen a part and melted! Chinese junk!!!

Stick with factory whenever possible....

Last edited:

rtusnake

Established Member
I like the look of them being clear like the corner lights. The envoy was to big looking for me so i used a set off a 01 dodge ram that was hit and was going to the salvage lot. They are the same size as the factory ones but are clear. They look great and have about 5 bucks in them.

jzepp

Established Member
COBRASVT said:
Those things are such pieces of crud it's not even funny....I'd give you the set I bought if they hadn't fallen a part and melted! Chinese junk!!!

Stick with factory whenever possible....

So i am guessing i should not waste my money on these?

Users who are viewing this thread