I just bought a 06 F-150 Harley Davidson

C6 Z06

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone else on here has this model truck. I have only had it for two days and I love the interior, but the truck seems slow for having the 5.4 in it. I'm also interested in any mods/upgrades for the engine to bring it to life. Supercharger will not work, because I use the truck for towing a vette. :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
A supercharger will be fine for towing as long as it's intercooled. I suggest the Trilogy kit. Remember that the Gen 2 L is tow rated at 5000#'s and it's S/C.

C6 Z06

Established Member
Sid, I think I met your twin on NHTOC :thumbsup: . I would like to do the supercharger, but I also need to be able to tow about 7000 #'s.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I've already towed a 6000' boat with mine and it wasn't even breathing. Roush config.

I do notice a drop in performance after about an hour though. Can't wait for the intercooler kit to come out on the Roushcharger setup.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
06 Harley & Trilogy Motorsports

We tow a 28' enclosed car trailer with our F150 and the Supercharger pulls it along very nicely. We only offer an Intercooled version of the kit. We have just begun development of our Intercooled Supercharger kit with a Lysholm Twin Screw supercharger(previously used by Whipple). It should be available in the next couple of months for those that prefer twin screw set ups. So you can have your choice of Roots type and Twin Screw.

Our kits also works in 4X4 mode. Some of the others do not. We have also just introduced new pricing, new warranty and a comparison chart on our web site for people to look at the differences(www.trilogymotorsports.com). If you would like to see our truck at the track(Milan) go to our web site and click on videos. Go to the videos of the Trilogy Marauders beating the Ford GT.

Thanks

Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread