I have Air conditioning line clips. Where do they go?

SVT CAMR

Established Member
I was wondering if you 96-98 guys would text me a 3 pics of you AC line connections. I have the clips that go over the connections and not sure which goes to which line!

1) @ the fire wall (the dryer connections located passenger side engine compartment.

2) @ the condenser connections ( Located passenger side by the air box.

3) the compressor connections.

I looking to see what clips were used right where the lines attach. I just installed the entire system and I'm not sure what clips go where. I have 2 plastic ones also and 3 metal ones. I think I'm missing a metal one.

I think these are safety clips. I would really appreciate it if you could text them or post them right here.
Dan 847-890-1142

SVT CAMR

Established Member
So we have all these 96-98 cobras on here and no one will post a few pics? I have searched the internet high and low for pics of these connections and have come up with 1 pic if 1 connection out of the 6 there are on our system!

Am I the only cobra with ac in their car here? I threw out the text option because I know it is a pita to go threw the motions of getting them here.

Look there are these clips that clip right over the connections I just need to know where they go! I have a few different kinds. Some are grey-green metal some are plastic and one is a silver metal. This makes 5. I wonder if there is even a 6 the one. I want to get this system filled but cannot till these clips are installed. It's a 2 minute job.

Come on hook me up with some pics of feedback.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Sorry bud, I don't have A/C on my car anymore.

Going from memory here so could be a little off, but I believe there were two clips at the firewall connections, two clips at the where the accumulator connects to the lines, and two clips where the lines connect to the condensor.

SVT CAMR

Established Member
OK A big thank you goes out to the guy with the 98 who texted me some pics. I finally got it straightened out!

Thank you for taking the time out to deal with my mess.

Lad I have only 1 clip on my compressor.

SVT CAMR

Established Member
So we have all these 96-98 cobras on here and no one will post a few pics? I have searched the internet high and low for pics of these connections and have come up with 1 pic if 1 connection out of the 6 there are on our system!

Am I the only cobra with ac in their car here? I threw out the text option because I know it is a pita to go threw the motions of getting them here.

Look there are these clips that clip right over the connections I just need to know where they go! I have a few different kinds. Some are grey-green metal some are plastic and one is a silver metal. This makes 5. I wonder if there is even a 6 the one. I want to get this system filled but cannot till these clips are installed. It's a 2 minute job.

Come on hook me up with some pics of feedback.

OMG! This whole thing sounds like a mess. I need to watch when typing on a iPad! DOH!

laddanator

Established Member
I would've took pics for you but Mysty is covered up and locked in a building. Waiting for this damn pollen to stop falling before I bring her out to play! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread