I have a new in box BOSS intake from ford

NTXRockr

Established Member
Wow...ok...we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one....but it is obvious that you took the time to answer a PM to sell your intake but not answer me...and I unless someone is local to you there is no way it is a cash deal, it would probably be done by paypal which has fee's.

Nothing to do with making me feel special, you are just someone I won't do business with.

Unless you're new to Paypal there's a few ways to pay without you or the seller having to pay fees...therefore, price listed is always cash price, but since you were local you could've always shown up with money in hand and gone from there. Those of us who do sell on here get annoyed with the constant barrage of PM's asking "what's your bottom dollar price" when it's been posted just an hour earlier. I mean, get real...as he sells one or two of these at least once a month, I'm sure he gets as many or more of the retarded questioned PM's than most of us.

Get your panties out of a wad and get over it; you missed out on a sweet deal, it happens often and frequently as most of us have jobs in the real world and aren't lurking on these forums every free second of the day to respond to each and every message sent to us within an hour. If you haven't burnt your bridges with him, I'd say message him and get on his short list for the next intake he gets ahold of...or are you sincere you'll never do business with him again???

/rant

gregs 03 cobra

Established Member
Let's see...114 transactions and 100% ratings on Ebay
114 transcations and 100% feedback on S197
10 transactions and 100% feedback on the Corral
3 transactions and 100% feedback on here

I think I have bought and sold enough to know how the game is played; most people prefer a local sale to verify the condition of the thing being sold, don't have to deal with packaging/shipping and don't have to deal with paypal; I NEVER asked for a reduced price, I only asked what the cash price picked up was to which I never received a reply; the OP can sell to whoever he wants just as a buyer I can choose whom I do business with...my beef with the OP is that he never returned my PM's to which I feel that is rude/bad business practices...if he or anyone else does not see that or understand that I can't help that and due to the way he handled this situation with me I will not do business with him.

I found one for $360 shipped so it all water under the bridge.

Unless you're new to Paypal there's a few ways to pay without you or the seller having to pay fees...therefore, price listed is always cash price, but since you were local you could've always shown up with money in hand and gone from there. Those of us who do sell on here get annoyed with the constant barrage of PM's asking "what's your bottom dollar price" when it's been posted just an hour earlier. I mean, get real...as he sells one or two of these at least once a month, I'm sure he gets as many or more of the retarded questioned PM's than most of us.

Get your panties out of a wad and get over it; you missed out on a sweet deal, it happens often and frequently as most of us have jobs in the real world and aren't lurking on these forums every free second of the day to respond to each and every message sent to us within an hour. If you haven't burnt your bridges with him, I'd say message him and get on his short list for the next intake he gets ahold of...or are you sincere you'll never do business with him again???

/rant

stang8psi

Established Member
I bought mine for 375 shipped from this seller a few months ago! It was a great deal and fast shipping OP keep on selling these for that price and don't look back!

busarich

Established Member
Received it today. Thanks.
2013-01-21_21-27-13_23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread