I have a bunch of used/new stuff for sale.

chuckstang

Established Member
Im from hingham, never seen any 03s around????
Do you ever drive it lol and how come getting rid of all this stuff from your car! sounds like a badass ride

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Im from hingham, never seen any 03s around????
Do you ever drive it lol and how come getting rid of all this stuff from your car! sounds like a badass ride

I use to live at 338 rockland street (west corner). My house was next to the pumping station near tedeskis. I moved to Quincy a couple of months ago.

I'm getting rid of the car because I don't use it and I'm tired of looking at it in my driveway.

Can you do my favor and edit you post and cut out my origial post. It's long as hell and I keep updating it as stuff sells.

Thanks,
Mike

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
what is the differance between the apten cooling mod and the ldc cooling mod? if they're similar i'll take that off your hands

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
They are probably the same thing. The apten cooling mod gives the drivers side head better cooling recirculation by adding some plumbing. The package is a bunch of Ford parts and pieces. Apten was one of if not the first company to put the package together and sell it.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
bassin247 said:
They are probably the same thing. The apten cooling mod gives the drivers side head better cooling recirculation by adding some plumbing. The package is a bunch of Ford parts and pieces. Apten was one of if not the first company to put the package together and sell it.

i'll take that, i'll pm you. wish i saw this thread before u sold the input shaft

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
what was the difference between the GT's rearends? I thought 79-04 were pretty much all the same besides the 99+ cobras

Users who are viewing this thread