I have 20k...Any 03 Cobra for Sale???

asperformance

Banned
Not sure I have ever seen one sell at auction for under 20K Their is one at the Copart sale right now has 30K on it. Theft recovery it is already up to 16,500 and it has salvage title. I am sure by the time it is over it will be right at 20K. One with clean title at a sale usuall sells for around 22 to 23K leave dealers a little room for mark up. Let me know where you buy them I will sell you one. I have a 2001 with full 03 Cobra conversion forsale. I am asking 20K but have a sale pending actually 2 pending. If they fall through I will let you know.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I bought a 03 Sonic Blue LAST summer that was lightly modded fpr $19600 with 20k on it at auction.

They're out there, just pay attention.

It was a dealer auction FYI

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
I bought a 03 Sonic Blue LAST summer that was lightly modded fpr $19600 with 20k on it at auction.

They're out there, just pay attention.

It was a dealer auction FYI

I have seen them at that price too!:shrug:

asperformance

Banned
You guys must bee in a different location, A friend of mine just took a anniversary car with 36K in on trade dealer allowed him 25K trade in. I know their is a difference. But that is a lot to put into a trade. I go to the dealer sales as well just for your FYI. Still havent seen any go that cheep around here.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
It really depends on where you are in the country. However that dealer is out of his mind. We sold a 2k mile 10th ann car for $26k last summer.

Cheapspeed

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
It really depends on where you are in the country. However that dealer is out of his mind. We sold a 2k mile 10th ann car for $26k last summer.
Just look. I found my old 03 with 5K mile over 2 years ago for only 23,500

skunk50

Established Member
it's almost winter, so the prices will be dropping significantly. also, most of the warranties are about to expire.

Users who are viewing this thread