I hate to... 2007 dodge 2500 lifted megacab 6.7l diesel

onebadsvt

Established Member
WELL I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF SELLING THIS TRUCK ANYTIME SOON, BUT WITH WORK SLOWING DOWN AND TRAVELING MORE I GUESS ITS TIME TO PART WITH THIS BEAST. THIS TRUCK IS AMAZING IN EVERY WAY, HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME AND I WILL DEARLY MISS IT. FOR STARTERS ITS A 2007.5 DODGE RAM 2500. IT HAS THE AWESOME 6.7 LITER DIESEL, SO NEEDLESS TO SAY INCREDIBLE POWER AND WILL LAST NEARLY FOREVER. IT MAY BE LIFTED AND 4X4 BUT HAS NEVER SEEN A MUDHOLE OR A PROGRAMMER, I KEPT IT THIS WAY TO KEEP IT LOOKING AS NICE AS IT DOES AS WELL AS ALWAYS MAINTAIN RELIABLITY. THE TRUCK HAS ALOT OF MONEY INVESTED AND WHILE BEING LIFTED DRIVES SMOOTH AND STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW WHILE STILL GETTING VERY REASONABLE GAS MILAGE. THE TRUCK HAS JUST OVER 60K MILES NOW. THE MEGACABS LOOK HORRIBLE WITHOUT A LIFT, ALTHOUGH THE TRUCK IS VERY LARGE ITS NOT OVERKILL, JUST ENOUGH TO BALANCE IT OUT.(IN MY OPINION)

THE TRUCK IS RETAILED AT $38,OOO WITHOUT AND MODS AND HERES A LIST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

-6 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT WITH UPGRADED COMPONENTS
-37X13.50X20 NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS
-20INCH M.M. WHEELS
-CHROME STEPBARS
-BED LINER
-WINDOW TINT
-CUSTOM $2000 SOUND SYSTEM
-SUB,AMP,COMP SPEAKERS ETC
-TOW HITCH

SO WITH OVER $8000 IN MODS AND THE RETAIL BEING $38,000
IM LISTING THE TRUCK FOR $34,000 OBO

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK. ALTHOUGH THE TRUCK LOOKS SMALL IN PICS NOTICE IT BESIDE THE 4X4 TACOMA ETC TO SEE THE SIZE DIFFERENCE.

dodgefs5.jpg

dodgefs4.jpg

dodgefs3.jpg

dodgefs2.jpg

dodgefs1.jpg

8 FT ROOF ON COVER
dodge.jpg

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
i also have a couple of these expensive tires ill give the buyer...

onebadsvt

Established Member
Thanks guys, and I could work on thbe price a little. Even more if I keep the custom stereo.

griz_83ho

Established Member
Dodge 2500 MegaCab!

Hi, I might be very interested in your truck, amazing set up! Has the truck ever had any mechanical work done to it (performance, repair, etc.)? Does the truck have leather interior and is there any way I could get a few pics. of the interior, etc.? How many owners has the truck had and has there ever been any body repairs, etc.? THanks, Kris

onebadsvt

Established Member
Hi, I might be very interested in your truck, amazing set up! Has the truck ever had any mechanical work done to it (performance, repair, etc.)? Does the truck have leather interior and is there any way I could get a few pics. of the interior, etc.? How many owners has the truck had and has there ever been any body repairs, etc.? THanks, Kris

no body repairs, and truck has never had one mechanical issue and never will, i have never installed any performance parts( tuner, exhaust etc) that way i will never worry about reliability. and sure il be happy to shoot some pics of the interior for you. its in mint condition.

onebadsvt

Established Member
forgot to mention that the truck is still under warr. up to 100k miles. also i took some quick pics with my phone today just to show the interior condition. the back has so much room people that are 6'10 can sit in the seat and still have extra room in front of their knees while there is still about 18inches behind the seat for storage or to recline the rear seats

dodgeint.jpg

dodgeint2.jpg

dodgeint1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread