I hate thieves

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nick, did y’all blur the name or is that the camera?
Camera. They pick up great during the day, at night they're ok if it doesn't move....but it definitely has a hard time being clear with something moving.

Sent from my Potato

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
We have to leave certain cars out front sometimes when we don't have enough room in the back lot or if a car can't be moved and we just have to keep them unlocked because otherwise they will just break the windows. Better to have some change and random worthless crap stolen than to have to replace a window or windows. I wish we could kill thieves. I've camped out on the roof of past shops before and caught quite a few turds going through cars on our lot as well as the impound lot. It's fun watching them nearly piss themselves as they run away.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Now a days you have to be an idiot to steal with so much cameras but just like this moron , some just don’t care.

Well now we have cameras that can catch them, but then the DAs come out and say they won't be prosecuting thefts under a certain amount, and even then if the person gets arrested they only get a slap on the wrist. Hands need to be chopped off to send a message. I could get on board with that lol.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Years back one of the Ford dealers near me had a retired cop patrolling the lot after hours. Chill dude, kept his .45 next to him all the time and rode around in a golf cart.

Was in a shady area and IIRC there was a murder/robbery at the gas station across the from dealer.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Years back one of the Ford dealers near me had a retired cop patrolling the lot after hours. Chill dude, kept his .45 next to him all the time and rode around in a golf cart.

Was in a shady area and IIRC there was a murder/robbery at the gas station across the from dealer.

That seems like it would create liability.

A lot of the stores in downtown KC have gates around the property. We don't have that because we've never really had a problem before. These caps are only $500-600 which isn't a big deal, it just really irked me to see a DOT number on the side of this truck haha

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'll one up ya Nick... If I remember correctly this was right after Memorial or Labor Day couple years ago.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No kidding.

Had a dealer friend an hour North of me get taken for 36 sets of F-150/Super Duty wheels and tires. Pulled up in a semi truck, 8 guys jumped out and went to work. Had them all loaded and gone within an hour.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Its crazy how people aren't scared..
People are not scared to commit crimes because they aren’t punished accordingly for them. If people got years in prison and flogged for the shit they do, I can promise you safer communities. The prisons would be filled, but they wouldn’t be out in society terrorizing the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread