I Hate Thieves

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Thieve will sue her with his scumbag lawyer and with a jury full of liberals, he will win

Zemedici

Established Member
Good for her. She should get a slap on the wrist as you said. Maybe some fines or probation, that's it imo. She stopped the thief without seriously injuring or killing him, that's a good job to me

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Haha! I didnt see what state and that site sucks. If it were in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts, he would be cleaning her out.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Thieve will sue her with his scumbag lawyer and with a jury full of liberals, he will win

This is why she should have backed over him to finish the job. Dead men don't sue. lol

Good for her. She should get a slap on the wrist as you said. Maybe some fines or probation, that's it imo. She stopped the thief without seriously injuring or killing him, that's a good job to me

Yeah, I realize what she did was assault with a deadly weapon, but I personally couldn't sentence her to much more than probation with some community service involved.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
This is why she should have backed over him to finish the job. Dead men don't sue. lol

Yeah, I realize what she did was assault with a deadly weapon, but I personally couldn't sentence her to much more than probation with some community service involved.

That right here is common sense.

Equalbracket

Established Member
lol What a big DA. There's a story locally almost daily about thefts at Walmart, and it's the dumbest shit ever. The ability to steal is about the worst quality a person can have.

I had my debit card skimmed and within 2 days they had made another card and took $1500 out at a check cashing place, and used it as credit, which I didn't think was even possible.

Theft should be a minimum 3 year prison sentence first offense, second is public stoning.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
That will buff right out. If it was a Liberal state she would be eff'd but with this state I think she will be fine.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I was thinking a little more about this , as our Walmart has simular problems with thieves .
I think i would hire her to work at Walmart , as the loss prevention head.
A few of these captures, i think others would get the hint , no way you will just get away with stealing anyones shit .
I keep 2 dogs in my rigs whenever i go anywhere.
Leave the windows all the way down in spring and summer , and the dogs sit right in the windows .
Nobody messes with my rides .

Users who are viewing this thread