I hate Appts!

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
I hate Apts!

so I get home in time to run into the appt leasing people who are changing out air filters. well the main lady who now runs the place asks me what kind of dog I own. I say bull terrier. she then says is that a pitt bull? No, totally different type of dog.

well then she asks how much does my dog weigh, is she over 25lbs? she doesnt even let me answer and starts shaking her head yes and says I am not allowed to have my dog.

this is the same place that I am calling every other week complaining cause someone is double parked or blasting their stereo at 1 am in the morning. we keep our place spotless, pay our rent on time every month, and dont cause any problems like the rest of the neighbor hood. I am so pissed right now.:fm:

she asked if we payed a pet deposit when we moved in, which we did. she said she will have to go back and look at her paper work and get back to me. what a crock of bs. there are tons of other people around here who have bigger dogs then mine and they dont keep them on leashes and the dont pick up after them either. hell there are dogs smaller then mine that are always running around crapping all over the place and peeing on the sides of the buildings, never on a leash.

I didnt sign a new lease when it came due cause I want to look for a house. looks like it was just put in high gear. I just wanted a little time after coming back from the beach to save some money before we got right into it.:nonono:

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You hate appointments? I hate people that don't use acronyms properly.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, yeah. I was just joking with you..... you should get a real pitbull that weighs about 100lbs and sic it on the land lord. That'll learn her.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
thats what kills me about ignorant people. just cause bull terriers are stocky looking and have the word "bull" in their name they always think they are pits. hello look at her egg shaped head, look them up online. you will see things like "great with kids"

that and pitts are nice dogs really. they get such a bad rep due to a holes that raise them wrong.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
dang did I type 34, meant 44. mine is just over 2 years.

dang seems photobucket is down will post when its back up.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Cool.
Everytime I walk Izzy all the kids on the street come to play with her. She loves kids so much it's crazy.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
so does mine, and other dogs to. she just wants to play non stop. I leave for mustang week tomorrow and its going to be hard cause we are putting her in a kennel and this will be the 1st time we have been away from her since she was 9 weeks old.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
SDC10077.jpg

SDC10039.jpg

SDC10108.jpg

SDC10116.jpg

SDC10118.jpg

SDC10119.jpg

SDC10156.jpg

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
You can tell they have the same habits. Ours will lay across my shoulders when I play video games. She'll sit in the floor and look at you and start grunting. If you ignore her it'll get louder and she'll start hopping.

Great looking bully.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
You can tell they have the same habits. Ours will lay across my shoulders when I play video games. She'll sit in the floor and look at you and start grunting. If you ignore her it'll get louder and she'll start hopping.

Great looking bully.

lol, yep. cracks me up cause it sounds like she is trying to talk to you.

STG

Banned
Buy your own appt (sic) building and rent to dog owners. Within 60 days, you won't allow dogs. Ask me how I know.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
lol, yep. cracks me up cause it sounds like she is trying to talk to you.

So true. She'll crack me up, I'll be watching tv and she'll grunt/bark and go apeshit running around the house using the walls to turn.

Last edited:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Buy your own appt (sic) building and rent to dog owners. Within 60 days, you won't allow dogs. Ask me how I know.

oh I know not everyone takes care of their dogs or homes like they should. but we are very responsible when it comes to our dog. she is always leashed when out, always pick up after her, house broken, doesnt chew anything but her bone, doenst bark at every little noise. she is a pretty good dog, stubborn at times but good.

I see the other people around here who never have their dogs on leashes and they do their business all over and never pick up after them.

My94GT

Established Member
its because most dog owners are total tards. the good ones all have to suffer. theres a dog a few houses up from me that always darts out in the road infront of cars, the owners never say a thing to it. a same because one day itll get run over im sure and then theyll act as if they care.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
In my lease they're strict about the dogs. I couldnt have a bulldog (UGA bulldog) in here. WTF??

ya the list of dogs they have that you can not have is a joke. did you know cocker spanials and poodles are some of the meanest dogs? and that labs bite more people every year then any other dog?

but my dog is not on the list of "can not have" dogs. they are mostly saying its cause she weighs over 25lbs. seriously? there are smaller dogs here that cause far more damage then my dog does. it doesnt matter the size of your dog, its how you train your dog.

Users who are viewing this thread