I HAD SOME CRAZY ENCOUNERS THIS WEEK-END....

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
First of all the 03 Cobra is mine..I have a 2.77 Pulley,Exhaust,Chip and Filter..pushing 14 lbs of Boost.

XSMPH(LS1.COM) has a Z06 with 100 shot Dry and other Minor Bolt-Ons...

The Dragon(LS1.COM) well its a H/C Firehawk and some other goodies..he posts here check his sig.

ImtheCeo(LS1.COM) has a H/C Ram-Air,though his Cam is bigger than The Dragon's but for the rest has the same mods I believe.

Anyways Thurs. night I ran ImtheCeo....

First from a 20 roll and I spun BAD, he did too not as bad though and on this run pulled me by about 2/3 cars, I gained a little but then we shut it down.

Second time I told him from a 40 mph roll as I couldnt hook, I was in 2nd we took off and I held him off by half a car to 120ish and we shut it down...

Friday night I met up with XSMPH, and the Dragon

First I ran the Z06...

First run from 40, we took off and I spun badly again....the night before i didnt..but i did have a heavier passenger...anyways he put about 2/3 cars on me to 150..

Second run from 60, I was in 3rd...we took off he immediately jumped car ahead then in 4th I got my nose to about his door and then in 5th he put a car and shut it down at 150+...No excuses his car is FAST.

The Dragon's race is at

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=304965

Then Saturday night I went out to the local street scene hang-out and met up with the Dragon...their wasnt much their so we decide to leave an go to some spots, I hit the highway...and as I get on I see an NSX in the fast lane going pretty quick so I get behind him and pace him..now to the fun..

The NSX guns it and is weaving in and out of traffic, i'm still on his ass,as we pass an exit a Blue C5 with exhaust gets on, but he just paces us and doesnt really gun it yet...finally traffic clears up and I get side by side with the NSX and the guy in the pass. seat asks me If i was stock,I said no..he asks me if its S/C I said yes from the Factory...so he points forward and he hits it and I so do I..I was in 3rd doing about 50...He puts half a car immediately but then I hit peak boost and pull on him immediatly, in by 5th I had about 6 cars on him...so I slow down and the C5 goes FLYING BYE ...So I take chase,so does the NSX(tried) and finally he ges stuck behind a car and i'm on his ass...we get around get side-by-side...I let him hit it first and I down shift to 3rd and start to pull on him, by 5th I had 4 cars on him...he had exhaust as far as I know..he was pretty quick...

so then I call the Dragon as he's on the Highway some where and he tells me about his Hayabusa encounter..LOL we then proceed to meet up at a Spot where some of the local street racers that we know where at...My friend who was their tells me if I want to race a Camaro LS1/w200 a Shot..i never back down so I say sure...we get their b.s. for a bit,The Dragon's car is acting up though s he didnt get to run a nice Juiced 5.0...so we agree on the race but he only want from a 30roll or 70...I spin at 30 so we agree to 70....

Now to the race we get side by side he honks..Immediatly I pull on him DIRTY about 6 cars I was like WTF...so I slow down as he flashes his lights and he tells me he forgot to spray..lol i was ok..so we go again...He starts Honking but i cant hear them clearly...I see him hit so i hit it but it was too late I could only get to his rear bumper and then I fell back to less than half a car...so I tell him to let me Honk this time...I honk and we both hit it he pulls on me right away about a car and then in 4th I reel him in and at his DOOR ..then I switch into 5th and fall back though...I start to gain again at about 140 but he shuts it down...no problem.

We get back and he was SURPRISED...the DRAGON tells me I would of pulled on him since I had a passenger and he didnt...so soon we're going again..and my car isnt dyno-tuned yet..so i'll get some extra ponies their.

Users who are viewing this thread