I got the Call yesterday on delivery.....

CobraRLC

Established Member
Yesterday morning I got a call from the dealer that I ordered my Cobra from and he said that it just rolled off the heavy truck..:)
I can't wait to see it today, since had to work late last night.:gt: Just as I ordered DSG w/ chromies and exactly 60 days since I ordered it. :beer: I have already managed a price under MSRP, but I will be looking for more. Wish me luck and I'll post some pics when I get her home.:burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know the feeling. Getting the call that my DSG Cobra was in was a thrill, but driving up to the dealer to pick it up was like a kid getting his first bike on Christmas. What made my day was the fact that my dealer took great pains to keep my car clean and totally isolated from prying eyes and hands prior to my pickup.

Enjoy!
:beer:

CobraRLC

Established Member
Well she is home and in great condition. I dealed soley with the Fleet Manager thru the entire process. He took extreme care of my vehicle until I drove it home. He had it parked in a dedicated holding area where the car was safe until I picked it up. The purchase went very smoothly and I got one hell of a deal. Great interest rate (he even beat the people first interest rate) and customer satisfaction.
I'll post some pix tonight hopefully. This is truly an awsome car!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I was at the dealer looking at a used 03 when the truck carrying my Redfire pulled up. I had ordered a Silver 03 3 months before and I had no delivery date yet. As soon as I saw the Redfire I told the saleman I didn't want the Silver anymore. I'm glad I didn't have to wait any longer.

congrats, you'll love it.

CobraRLC

Established Member
As promised here is a picture of my DSG Cobra after picking it up. The color sure changes in different lighting conditions ( 6:45pm).

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking, what % rate did you get and who did you go through? See i plan on getting a 03 hopefully late august or early september. Thanks. If you cant i totally understand.:beer:

Congrats on the car, it looks GREAT.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Originally posted by VeNoMiZeD
If you dont mind me asking, what % rate did you get and who did you go through? See i plan on getting a 03 hopefully late august or early september. Thanks. If you cant i totally understand.:beer: Congrats on the car, it looks GREAT.
Are yoiu goint to sell your 93 Cobra when you get the 03? If so, I may be interested.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
I wish i had it still:( . It was stolen from me 2 summers ago, and totally stripped inside and out. Just a frame and 4 spares. Found in OAKLAND, CA 2 days later. And this wasnt my first. My first was my first 93 COBRA, Black/grey leather. Second was Vibrant Red/black cloth. Both had about 33-38k miles when it was stolen. The Black one wasnt totally stripped. But it was sold after.

I HATE THIEVES.....:cuss: :gt: :mj: :bash:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I'm not big on gray but it sure looks sweet in that picture. Congrat and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread