I got my excersize today!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Well,
After running around town getting some stuff done (paying taxes, getting lunch, etc), I was on my way home. All of a sudden, my 88 Mazda B2200 started "sputtering" so I didn't know what was up, I was just hoping I'd make it home. Well, I didn't :bash: I was going down a big hill on a highway when my truck cut off and just coasted down the hill, wouldn't start back up, so I just pulled off the road. Well, I tried to start it up, wouldn't work, just tried to fire. Well, I walked/jogged the rest of the way home (about 1 1/2 miles) and went to my grandparents (next door to my house) and my grandpa drove me out to my truck to put gas in it. Yes, I let it run out of gas, my first time doing this! I rushing so much around I sorta forgot to see how much gas I had :coolman: :lol:

So the lesson learned today, pay attention to your gas guage.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
yeah,
to me it means, "Eeeeya got several more miles" :lol1:
I've driven on E for 2 days before :lol:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
lol, I've only done this in the Mazda. In the Mustang, if it ever gets to only one notch left [no pun intended, :lol1: ], it's like a nationwide emergency for me to get to a gas station 'cause I get gallons/mile in the Mustang :kaboom: It'll improve w/ the 5 speed though, when I get it in. :D

03DOHC

Established Member
I remember in high school I used to go to the gas station with 50 cents and put 1/3 gallon in my car and I don't think I ever ran out of gas. LOL!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: LMAO...I ran out of gas only once and that was back in June. Embarrassing as he//, ain't it? :D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
bwuahahaha, fill that tank buddy :)

I've never ran out of gas, once that light goes on I'm at the station, or once it gets anywhere near close I go.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I ran out of gas once and it was the worst situation i could have been put in. I was on my way back to dropping off my girl at school afer she skipped a few classes and ran out of gas in front of the school where everyone could see her trying to sneak back in. She got suspended and I was late to work but it was all worth it

CobraCallie

Banned
I'm weird.. when it gets to half a tank.. I fill it up.. I think my brain likes paying $15 dollars for half a tank.. then waiting till E to pay $30 for a full tank. :shrug: In the end it's still the same amount of money, I just end up at the gas station more than others.

Whatever.. we all know I'm weird anyways.. this just goes to prove it more.

Users who are viewing this thread