i got a 2003 dsg lightning

bglf83

Established Member
yeah, i did it. its so bad ass. alright i will post pics later.

brandon

bglf83

Established Member
its dark, i will post some tomorrow. by the way i paid 26700 after rebate for it. i thought it was a good deal.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Price is about right. These guys have 6 03's priced @ $28,100.00 which with the discounts and rebates gets you out the door in the high 26k range. They are offering Xplan discounts on all their left over SVT's.
www.mikebassford.com

Last edited:

99RedSVT

Established Member
well iu have to host them then just hit the IMG button and then enter in the address its at. Just send the pics to me ill host them for u and post them up here for u. IF u do that then send them to [email protected]

99RedSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by latemodelracer2
congrats on the truck man and dont let the mod bug bite too hard

Dont listen to him lol.Let the bug bit u and suck u in..So whats ur first mod going to be to it. Heres what i recommend
1)airaid intake
2)4or6# lower pulley-colder plugs
3)JDM cat back or full exhaust. You will love the JDM

Those are just some mods to get ya started.But thats mostly what everyone does first. THen they go crazy. But after those 3 mods then u should buy a KB lol jk

RHPF

Established Member
How does one find who sells Lightnings? I am thinking of selling my C5 and getting a DSG 03 also, and for 26k I'd defintely be down. Any ideas? (Note location, Ohio is a bit of a drive away)
Edit: As in SVT dealers, I looked on Fords website and was unable to find any lightnings listed in any of the dealers around here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread