i f****** hate afghanistan

May93

Established Member
My son returned from Afghanistan in May of 2011. I installed a Kenne Belle Supercharger on his 2001 Bullitt while he was gone as a welcome home present. He told me that he spent many hours day dreaming of the Mustang and all the things he wanted to do it. When he flew home to get it I picked him up in the car at the airport. He smiled all the way home!

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
My son returned from Afghanistan in May of 2011. I installed a Kenne Belle Supercharger on his 2001 Bullitt while he was gone as a welcome home present. He told me that he spent many hours day dreaming of the Mustang and all the things he wanted to do it. When he flew home to get it I picked him up in the car at the airport. He smiled all the way home!

Wow! I thought my parents were cool! Lol you rock!

FIST13F

Established Member
RDJ, you are at JAF? That's where I normally am when we aren't COP hopping. Honestly though, the COP's are so much better than J-Bad

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
RDJ, you are at JAF? That's where I normally am when we aren't COP hopping. Honestly though, the COP's are so much better than J-Bad
Yeah am at the 25th sig help desk here, stop by and say hey next time you're around

Users who are viewing this thread