i f****** hate afghanistan

svt_nick69

Established Member
deployment number 2.....

can i go back to iraq now? this deployment sucks...... just ranting. im in RC east near ghazni. the f'n wild wild west out here......to top it off, gf problems suck on deployments....cant wait to drink this one away with the buddies when we come home in a couple months :beer::beer:

Ironhand

Banned
Been there done that even have a picture of me wearing a Whipple t-shirt.

I left engaged with an apartment. When I went back after my leave I was single and my shit was in storage.

It happens man.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Been to Afghan (shindand and bastion) 3 times in a 4 year enlistment then finally got deployed to Qatar right before I got out. That's a good cake deployment

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You and 100K other soldiers there, place is the asshole of earth. Do what you have to do to stay safe though. :beer:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I am not in the military, but I bet it must suck there. Don't know why we are still there.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I hear ya brother, keep your head up and be safe, Afghanistan does suck but don't give up on yourself. If you're ever in Louisville, KY look me up and I'll buy you that drink!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
One soldier to another. keep your head up and stay focused man. I did my time with Iraq and never had to go to Afghanistan.

Whats your address? ill send you some stuff

asierra1

Established Member
Wow I didnt know a lot of you guys have been to Shindand. I just got back a few months ago. I had the same problem with the gf as well. Its tough on both of you being gone for so long, but keep your head up op. A deployment is what you make of it, so try to keep yourself busy and that morale up. We used to play five finger death punch over a loud speaker and watch the hajis dance. Little shit like that goes a long way.

truefiveo

Established Member
Wow I didnt know a lot of you guys have been to Shindand. I just got back a few months ago. I had the same problem with the gf as well. Its tough on both of you being gone for so long, but keep your head up op. A deployment is what you make of it, so try to keep yourself busy and that morale up. We used to play five finger death punch over a loud speaker and watch the hajis dance. Little shit like that goes a long way.

Yep a deployment is a great test of a woman's true loyalty and patience.
Working in military law enforcement you see the worst and slimiest of relationships with cheating spouses and GFs.
:beer: To all the servicemen who came back from a deployment to face heartbreak and stuff packed in storage. Lessons in life! Your not alone.

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Don't lose track of what you cherish the most. Keep your head up, focus and stay safe. We want you back in the States in one piece. Thanks for your services.:beer:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Atleast you ****s aren't stuck on a boat for 8 months.

I'd give my left nut to have more than three feet of walking space.

Stay safe brotha man.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Stay safe buddy. 2 guys from my shop are headed to the Stan in 2 weeks, we have 3 there currently.

havok209

US Army
Established Member
I'm here right now, as well. RC South... again. Last time was badass. This time it's suuuper boring. But boring is good, I guess. Just makes time go by super slow!

Users who are viewing this thread