I did a thing... Dodge Content..

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You guys still working on a restaurant in that old bank in Milton?

Yes sir. Kitchen equipment has arrived. Still have some work to do, but hopefully we will be open by summer. If we do a soft open I will let you know so you and Molly can have a date night, or all three of you.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Yes sir. Kitchen equipment has arrived. Still have some work to do, but hopefully we will be open by summer. If we do a soft open I will let you know so you and Molly can have a date night, or all three of you.

Sounds great. I am sure it will be cool. Does it have one of those massive walk-in safe? That would be a killer place to eat. Or have the bar.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sounds great. I am sure it will be cool. Does it have one of those massive walk-in safe? That would be a killer place to eat. Or have the bar.

Can't ruin the surprises... Though, on another note, I did just complete the layout for one of the signs we are going to be putting up around our resort so people can see what all of that structure is becoming...

hotel.jpg

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Can't ruin the surprises... Though, on another note, I did just complete the layout for one of the signs we are going to be putting up around our resort so people can see what all of that structure is becoming...

View attachment 1734229

It is going to be awesome. Or dare I say "Grand"?

...trying to warm up those dad jokes.

smitty2919

Established Member
Aren't you supposed to remove the yellow stickers on the splitter? Head those are only for shipping reasons for people to not step/crash them.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Aren't you supposed to remove the yellow stickers on the splitter? Head those are only for shipping reasons for people to not step/crash them.

Interesting. I had a big paragraph in the first post about the ordeal. In any case, it had said that these photos were from the test drive where I brought it home. I had removed the guards right after signing the contract to buy it.

20220112_081108.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Very awesome. I'm shocked and impressed to see a hood scoop that actually functions.

Oh, you're missing a pedal, by the way

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Dodge has been doing this since 2006...at least.
Still cant believe how hard Dodge has been batting since 2015… would have never guessed it back in 2014…
I'd say they've been batting hard since before then but ya'll just started noticing lol.

Really nice car OP! Definitely a keeper

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Dodge has been doing this since 2006...at least.

I'd say they've been batting hard since before then but ya'll just started noticing lol.

Really nice car OP! Definitely a keeper
Good for them. It's more common to see nonfunctional, is it not?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread