I can't believe it's still there...

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
It says in auto trader that it has 58K miles on it. :shrug: That's a lot of miles for an 03 especially w/ what they're asking for it. That's why it's still on the lot.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
mustangmaniac4l said:
It says in auto trader that it has 58K miles on it. :shrug: That's a lot of miles for an 03 especially w/ what they're asking for it. That's why it's still on the lot.

Yes, it has miles on it with Mobile One every 3000 miles. The mod list and capabilities of the car is what makes the difference. The car will go 11.2 with slicks on it like it sits and not grenade the driveline. How many 11 second DD's are out there that also get better than 20 MPG.?

Tru_Ice

Banned
BmoseleyINC said:
A dark shadow Grey Terminator, will never be considered a beater. Maybe a nice c4 pos vette. :poke:

Nah I really don't like C4's too much. Maybe an Acura?? Huh Rick?

Tick Tick Tick.......huh Rick.

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
ice, a ticking cobra will still smoke a c-5 LOL

But it still doesn't look half as good, or get half the amount of girls a C5 will pick up. Style and speed here. :poke:

Also I'm sure Rob has something to say about that. 11.04 @ 126 in his C5. Rick's could of done that, but it would have to have been thrown off a plane.

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
he sprayed the hell out of it! those vettes have weak rings from what i have read! oil burners! i could probably spray mine into the 10's. girls like to ride in vettes because they are a girl car! :poke:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
he sprayed the hell out of it! those vettes have weak rings from what i have read! oil burners! i could probably spray mine into the 10's. girls like to ride in vettes because they are a girl car! :poke:

It was a 150 dry shot, so it won't effect the rings. That's the safest setup to run, and maximize your hp.

I didn't want to do this to you Paul, but I think I remember you saying that you were thinking about buying one, but figured it'd be cheaper to buy a cobra. That a b/c the mods for the Cobra were cheaper, not b/c it was better. :poke:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Hey Tru,
Did you see that vid of the C6 w/ cams? What did you think of it?
When I heard it I about fell out! That with twin turbos or a really loud Vortech or NOS would just be nasty!

Last edited:

Tru_Ice

Banned
04MystiCobra said:
Hey Tru,
Did you see that vid of the C6 w/ cams? What did you think of it?
When I heard it I about fell out! That with twin turbos or a really loud Vortech or NOS would just be nasty!

Yeah that thing was moving. There's one guy getting his C6 Vert setup w/ a 427 TT, and sold his stock engine w/ 18 miles on it. lol

Not to get side tracked, but while we are on the idea of people w/ too much money. I was at the body shop today, picking up my car and saw a crash SC 430 Pebble Beach edition ($85000+). Well the owner crashed his car took it to the Lexus dealership, told them to give him another one, he didn't want this one in his garage anymore. And for them just to add the repair cost on top of the price of the new car. I was like DAMN!!!

Ok back on topic:

Soon enough I'm sure they'll be video's out. These things are quick. Imagine what the ZO6 is going to be like w/ TT setup. I can't wait to get one, but no way will I pay my left nut for one. I'll wait for the dealers to get realistic about their pricing.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
It was a 150 dry shot, so it won't effect the rings. That's the safest setup to run, and maximize your hp.

I didn't want to do this to you Paul, but I think I remember you saying that you were thinking about buying one, but figured it'd be cheaper to buy a cobra. That a b/c the mods for the Cobra were cheaper, not b/c it was better. :poke:

i was just trying to make you feel better about your slow car! :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread