i blew...

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Eh, it's not going to be fun. By your title I would have guessed your differential, but thank god it's not that!

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
shoand03cobra said:
How about a 3.2 engine with 90k miles and fresh 60k done for 200$
PM if interested!!!!!!11
oh man if i could get the money....lol and if i could do it by myself....

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Not that much harder than doing the timing belt, etc. Be glad its the 3.0L and not the 3.2L as though head gaskets are hard to come by IIRC.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
Not that much harder than doing the timing belt, etc. Be glad its the 3.0L and not the 3.2L as though head gaskets are hard to come by IIRC.

Nah, I beleive Fel-Pro started making them again but they're about $78 for one.

qwikhuh

Established Member
startthesho said:
oh man if i could get the money....lol and if i could do it by myself....

Hell head gaskets will run you $150-200 for parts alone if youc an find them......If you cannot afford $200 for an SHO motor you may want to buy a cheaper car to repair :) I hate when I need to buy parts for my SHO but I love the damn car and can do the work myself which makes is somewhat feasible to own

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
qwikhuh said:
Hell head gaskets will run you $150-200 for parts alone if youc an find them......If you cannot afford $200 for an SHO motor you may want to buy a cheaper car to repair :) I hate when I need to buy parts for my SHO but I love the damn car and can do the work myself which makes is somewhat feasible to own
i can't afford that motor because of the motor i just built for my mustang. but i would love to have another SHO motor to build up and put in my SHO or a probe or somethin like that. but i like me car too much to get rid of it. and i can do the work myself as well. so it's pretty fun to do.

Users who are viewing this thread