I bet you had a better day than me!!!!

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
After nearly 20 years of marriage and 6 healthy kids, I got snipped today! Didn’t take long, around 10 minutes but dear God was it nerve racking and awkward!!! Pics...

Next few days is rest and

View attachment 1620989 View attachment 1620990
Got mine taken care of about 4 years back. You will be really sore for a couple of days, and a little bit sore/irritated for a month or so. At least that was my experience!

850SNCobra

Established Member
Can't even lie. I wanted to do this and kind of still do but, you fellas got me scared from thinking about getting the shot in my sack!

I've gotten spinal injections, in my neck. Thought those were gonna be a shit show but it wasn't that bad and I'm getting more in another month or so.

I wonder how the two compare, sitting on ice for 3 days sounds like it sucks. Does it hurt to cough while going through healing stage?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ICE YOUR BALLS!

Don't do anything besides sit in the chair for at least three days or your nuts will blow up like beach balls.

BTW: Now the fun begins because you're shootin' blanks.

After about 20ish days he will be lol

ArabianOak

Established Member
Can't even lie. I wanted to do this and kind of still do but, you fellas got me scared from thinking about getting the shot in my sack!

I've gotten spinal injections, in my neck. Thought those were gonna be a shit show but it wasn't that bad and I'm getting more in another month or so.

I wonder how the two compare, sitting on ice for 3 days sounds like it sucks. Does it hurt to cough while going through healing stage?

I got mine done yesterday morning and I’m just barely sure. Hardly no swelling.

took a shower today. Feeling pretty good.

doesn’t hurt to cough or anything. Slept fine last night.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had the snip procedure done about 20 years ago. About 15 minutes and really, no pain. I was very surprised it was such an easy procedure.

Wait until you go back for a follow-up and they ask you to go into the bathroom for a sperm sample. :D

850SNCobra

Established Member

This is what I needed to hear!
I was afraid that taking a shower and stuff like that would be horrible lol. Doesn’t sound so bad now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I've had a lot of orthopedic procedures done and this was the only procedure that had me sweating on the way in. All of the others were nothing compared to the anxiety of having this done. My back is fused too, so that should tell.you something. Just the thought of someone putting a needle anywhere near that area is bad news. Thankfully they prescribed a few valium for pre-op. I did it the Thursday morning of the 2nd weekend of the NCAA tourney the year I had it done.

Jiffy

Established Member
Ha - the pain of the needles for the V was NOTHING compared to the pain of the needles to support the IVF process (that didn't work!) prior to the reversal.

They had to pierce not only my ball-sack, but into the side of my testicles and remove fluid from the teste in the hope of finding swimmers. Had that about 4 or 5 times, and no rug rat. That sucked....

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

And this is exactly where guys make the mistake of overdoing it. Don't be fooled.
Follow the Doc's orders.

Glad to hear it's going well!

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Ha - the pain of the needles for the V was NOTHING compared to the pain of the needles to support the IVF process (that didn't work!) prior to the reversal.

They had to pierce not only my ball-sack, but into the side of my testicles and remove fluid from the teste in the hope of finding swimmers. Had that about 4 or 5 times, and no rug rat. That sucked....

**** man, that read alone was brutal! Holy balls

mcaligiuri

Established Member
Just had baby #3 in sept and looking to get this done. Call me a baby but I’m going for the knocked out procedure. No way I’m doing this awake.

MG0h3

Established Member
I've had a lot of orthopedic procedures done and this was the only procedure that had me sweating on the way in. All of the others were nothing compared to the anxiety of having this done. My back is fused too, so that should tell.you something. Just the thought of someone putting a needle anywhere near that area is bad news. Thankfully they prescribed a few valium for pre-op. I did it the Thursday morning of the 2nd weekend of the NCAA tourney the year I had it done.

I was hoping they would prescribe something to calm you down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

Lucky you, I expected a Valium and didn’t get one, my nerves were off the hook. After the fact it was no big deal. Had mine done on a Thursday, wife serviced me on Sunday and back to work Monday

ArabianOak

Established Member
Lucky you, I expected a Valium and didn’t get one, my nerves were off the hook. After the fact it was no big deal. Had mine done on a Thursday, wife serviced me on Sunday and back to work Monday

WOW! only 3 days before being serviced??? how did that go???

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
WOW! only 3 days before being serviced??? how did that go???

It was fine, work was more painful, had to move heavy things. That could have ended badly but I didn’t tear any stitches or have any swelling. Others are not so lucky. Just follow the dr orders as all will be well. Let the wife take top for a few days

ArabianOak

Established Member
lololol...my wife will love to hear that! too funny. I dont think i have any stiches?? he used a dam sodering gun...mine was called a no scalpel vasectomy...here is the description...

What can I expect during a no-scalpel vasectomy?
The no-scalpel vasectomy is a quick procedure that takes approximately one hour. When compared with a traditional vasectomy, you can expect less pain, less bleeding, and much faster recovery time.

At the start of the procedure, to ease any discomfort, the surgical expert administers a local anesthetic to numb the area. Next, they gently poke a tiny hole in the scrotum. Finally, they seal or cut the ends of the vas deferens to stop the flow of sperm.

Because the tiny hole of a no-scalpel vasectomy is so small, stitches are not required.

Did you have the same thing done?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Any difference in the sex life? Feel the same/normal?

Took some getting used to the first few times, definitely gotta take things easy....like most others, I was so nervous to take that first shot lol. But by now, as long as i don't bump the boys the wrong way, everything is good on my end. Sex life is a lot more affected by my 6 month pregnant wife than myself!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Haha my buddy got his done, it was right before he got a job with the county. Did it on a Monday, started work on that Wednesday, which he found out on the first day of work they walk about 13 miles per day.

He was "uncomfortable" to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread