I bet you had a better day than me!!!!

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Welcome to the 'Sunkist Club'....all juice, no seed.

Had mine done 30 yrs ago...best move. We had two boys and in the words of Clint Eastwood, 'a man's got to know his limits'.
Only problem I had during the proceedure was the doc didn't have enough freezing in and when he began to cut in, I started to pass out...He said, 'wow, you're sensitive!....I said...no sh!t...LOL

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
This thread has become overly complicated.

And based on some of the experiences here, I’m not sure we all had the same procedure...

Ya’ll don’t need Jesus. You just need a biology book.

Maintainer out....

Jiffy

Established Member
I had this done about 15 years ago, went under, came back 20 minutes later could have sworn they'd done nothing, but the stitches confirmed it. Felt absolutely fine - went out the next day and dug the footings for the garage (had to strip n restore the '69 somewhere!) and got huge bruising and a little discomfort.

Roll forward 10 years, new marriage, new wife, decided to get the deal reversed. Big difference. HUUUUUGE...

Op took 4 hours, felt like a zombie when I came around, took a week to feel any better, and a month to get back on it. However, we now have a fantastic 6 year old - here he is at a Mustang show over the weekend at a local steam museum!

It's very hard to see, but he's standing there with a Cobra Jet hat on!
6860376_8127190993008066560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=toVrxKddYYUAX-uq9AQ&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Mine was over 10 years ago, don’t forget you need a month or 2 before you don’t have any more swimmers. Get the results tested or you will have #7 on the way

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

FJohnny

Established Member
I would really like to get this done. Unfortunately, I can't. When I married my wife I swore she would be the only one allowed to touch my wiener from that day on. Oh, well.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Had mine done Dec 6 of last year. 30 years old, wife is 6 months pregnant with our surprise 3rd....hence the reason for the surgery lol. First couple days were ok but i tried to get back to normal too soon. Seriously, lay around and ice for the first 3 days or your next 2 weeks could be hell like mine. Next 2-4 weeks were fine, but i've started to get more discomfort here again lately.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Had mine done Dec 6 of last year. 30 years old, wife is 6 months pregnant with our surprise 3rd....hence the reason for the surgery lol. First couple days were ok but i tried to get back to normal too soon. Seriously, lay around and ice for the first 3 days or your next 2 weeks could be hell like mine. Next 2-4 weeks were fine, but i've started to get more discomfort here again lately.

Any difference in the sex life? Feel the same/normal?

My94GT

Established Member
The wife just popped our second kid out last Saturday and I have an appointment in a couple weeks to get this done. Looking forward to it lol

ArabianOak

Established Member
Lol...that moment you realize the one question you forgot to ask BEFORE the snip...

oh ive asked about 10 million people BEFORE...haha. everyone says no difference, just as good, great to not pull out etc etc etc...i know my wife will be more at ease as well. haha.

sleek98

Established Member
Glad I did mine. its been over a year now. Nothing better than not having to worry about pulling out. I was at the race track sunday, had it done on a thursday. The first bust after was a little painful but after that no problems.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Glad I did mine. its been over a year now. Nothing better than not having to worry about pulling out. I was at the race track sunday, had it done on a thursday. The first bust after was a little painful but after that no problems.

how long you wait to do it again after procedure? Very little swelling for me...it's been 24 hours...just chilling right now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread