I am so proud!

GNasty

Established Member
Well, I am the new guy here. I am located in Lubbock Texas, and I am the proud owner of a Silver 03 Cobra. I just took delivery of the car tonight. I had high reservations about spending this much money for a car, but on the drive home I was smiling the whole way. I made the right decision.

Anyways, I have been looking at the site for a while, but now I can actually participate.

Thanks for the space!

Kyle

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
It's only money, you can't take it with you. :p

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

GNasty

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome. You are right, it is only money, and the way I see it is, I have worked and saved a long time. Now it is time to enjoy it.

Thanks again for the hospitality!

Kyle

GNasty

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
Congrats on such an amazing vehicle and well worth the money! :burnout:

You know really, when you think about the technology in this car, and what you get, the price is very reasonable. Plus, what other car can you buy for this price, with this much power, drive it a year, and not lose your tail from depreciation when you sell it? Not that I am selling mine of course. ;-)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by GNasty
Well, I am the new guy here. I am located in Lubbock Texas, and I am the proud owner of a Silver 03 Cobra. I just took delivery of the car tonight. I had high reservations about spending this much money for a car, but on the drive home I was smiling the whole way. I made the right decision.

Anyways, I have been looking at the site for a while, but now I can actually participate.

Thanks for the space!

Kyle

Congrats...Dude,I'm 3 hours away.....(Borger).. :-D

Last edited:

GNasty

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Congrats and welcome aboard!! Enjoy your stay.

Oh yah, we have hit our quota on Texans. ;-)

See how lucky I am. I get the new cobra and I barely squeek in to svt performance! I need to buy a lottery ticket with this kind of luck.

SnakeDriver97

Newly Minted Ensign
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Oh yah, we have hit our quota on Texans. ;-)

I think the only vehicle they sell in Texas, besides trucks, are Mustangs.

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Woohoo! Thanks Adam. :) And SnakeDriver, you forgot the ultimate vehicle - Chevrolet Suburban. I think damn near everyone in Texas has one of those boxes. Can't see over em, under em or around em. And they are always in the left lane.

Users who are viewing this thread