I am giving my notice

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
I am going to give up my bartender job..............I only do it once a week but if I keep working like I do now I am going to kill myself.

I work 6 or 7 days a week a girl scout meetings on thursday's and then on sunday's we have a bowling league:rollseyes

Man I am tired!!!!!!!

:lol:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I have a friend who bartends two nights a week and takes home $300 to $500 a night. that would be hard to walk away from.

Good luck though!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well if you really can balance without the extra cash go for it. It's not worth the stress that it may put on you and your family.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
$600-$1000 for 2 nights work. I'm in the wrong business.

Becky, what's your average. Are you in it for fun or to kill the opponents? I used to league bowl before I got too busy. High 170s-low 180s for me. Not too bad for a once a week bowler. I have to start again sometime so I can take my balls out of storage. :)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Some people love to be busy all the time. I'm like that. If you're the same way you may drop bartending and find yourself picking up something else. :)

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
I wondered who would notice that. :-D I've been married a looong time. :)
I should not have said that. My balls have been itching the whole time. Had to take a shower. Hope it's not the curse of the goat or anything like that!! I know it's more than you guys what to know but hey I feel I can tell you guys almost anything.:eek: Somebody scratch my balls!!:(

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
$600-$1000 for 2 nights work. I'm in the wrong business.

Becky, what's your average. Are you in it for fun or to kill the opponents? I used to league bowl before I got too busy. High 170s-low 180s for me. Not too bad for a once a week bowler. I have to start again sometime so I can take my balls out of storage. :)

We are in a league but we don't really care if we win or lose we are just there for the fun of it:beer:

And as far as the money that I make at the bar I work on saturday's from 10 am - 6 pm so I don't get alot of people in there.......just a bunch of OLD PERVERTS

I will probley work at my other job on saturday's and I will make more money there I just hate working at the bar then fo to my other job and have to work until midnight:nonono:

Besides that I am going to be working close to 50 + hours at my full time job so I don't need to work at the bar.......not really worth it:D

Users who are viewing this thread