I-40 Cracked Bridge

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Damn, this has gotta suck for the people and anyone trying to transit through on I-40.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That would suck. Need someone to chime in that lives on one side of that bridge and works just on the other side. How long it would now take to drive around....hell, how long to canoe across?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m an hour away, and my snap and facebook story feed is all people waiting in a cluster**** of traffic trying to get into or out of memphis.

Heard today there is drone footage of the crack from 2019, no idea if true, but the pics I’ve seen didn’t look like it happened just a few days ago

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
A crack like that does not happen over nite .... Someone needs to go back and look at the inspection reports and fire that person/firm.
And of coarse add this to the list for dumb asses infrastructure "plan"

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sooooo now the msm is going to feature stories like this everyday on all the bridges that have been cracked/damaged for years so biden and the radicals can justify spending $8 trillion?

Get some ferry’s and **** off.

No my president, impeach that mother****er!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sooooo now the msm is going to feature stories like this everyday on all the bridges that have been cracked/damaged for years so biden and the radicals can justify spending $8 trillion?

Get some ferry’s and **** off.

No my president, impeach that mother****er!

Should we build the wall and skip the basic things like bridges, roads, electricity, water? An infrastructure project is needed. Just not with a million extra pork projects in it. Which since its the swamp is pretty much unavoidable. But you see the shit China is building and we can't have a working bridge spanning THAT?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Should we build the wall and skip the basic things like bridges, roads, electricity, water? An infrastructure project is needed. Just not with a million extra pork projects in it. Which since its the swamp is pretty much unavoidable. But you see the shit China is building and we can't have a working bridge spanning THAT?

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.40.04 AM.png

Is that what I said? No.

So you think it's OK to fund college, gender studies in afghanistan, the WHO, Iran, Hamas, etc... instead of fixing bridges, roads, sewers, etc? JFC.

People clearly aren't doing their jobs and it should be painful. Very painful.
It's my money, stop wasting it. Flush 'em.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
View attachment 1703719

Is that what I said? No.

So you think it's OK to fund college, gender studies in afghanistan, the WHO, Iran, Hamas, etc... instead of fixing bridges, roads, sewers, etc? JFC.

People clearly aren't doing their jobs and it should be painful. Very painful.
It's my money, stop wasting it. Flush 'em.

Not what I said either. Just seemed like you were saying this is some bullshit to push an agenda. Guess I was mistaken. I'm for infrastructure without the pork like I clearly stated. This bill is crap not arguing that. I think we are actually agreeing.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Keep in mind that “crack” has been there awhile. I think that may have been what he is trying to convey…now the MSM cares, because it’ll push through their spending bills.

Just more manipulation of a gullible population.

I’ve driven over it many times, without a mask!!

cb47d63f94e90109bd6d561a01661152.jpg

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Well it will create some jobs for the local trades out there but the # is probably insane. Love the people who always says its the workers fault no jackass its the architect and engineers who approved the drawings

Users who are viewing this thread