I’m back

03KingSnake

Established Member
Good early morning members. I have been away for a few years. I owned a Mustang a few years back and I really enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve always been a GM guy at heart but do enjoy what SVT cars have to offer. So long story short I sold my 03 Cobra and bought a truck for a few years. I also went back to the GM side. I bought another fbody Camaro SS and procharged it which was fun for a while. I got into tuning the car and things went well but the car drove like shit. Suspension needed upgraded, ordered an iron 408 stroker low compression motor etc., etc.. I decided to sell everything off since money starting piling up quickly. So this week I decided to pull the trigger on the car I’ve always wanted since the mid 2000s. I picked up a Shelby GT500. A 2014 white with blue stripe track packaged car with 12,000 miles. And I have to say, the car is amazing. Ford did an outstanding job building them. I’ve went through Cobras, Camaros, BMW M5s and lifted trucks. But now I think I’ve found the right car I’ve been searching for all my life.

Users who are viewing this thread