hyper black saleens

baller1svtcobra

Established Member
hey guys im about to buy some hyper black saleens from lethal performance, and i wanted ur opinions on these wheels guys. oh and they will be going on a black 01 cobra. ill try to post a pic

11781653d.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
They dont look very black in the picture. Can't go wrong with saleens.

I think it will look good.

zPipes

Established Member
Like 5 companies offer those. Why would you choose something you didn't want because one company has a backorder?

zPipes

Established Member
I agree it does, and Ive entertained the black chrome, and even all black(least favorite), but in the end, Im a chrome guy. Chrome is clean, and classic looking. Plus when you got a nice wet shine goin on with the black paint, nothing like the shine from the wheels as well.

zPipes

Established Member
Hey, that first pic doesnt count, you can do alot of things with editing, that car looks nothing like that in real life lol.

baller1svtcobra

Established Member
lol dont hate its a good pic! and yes i agree chrome looks best on black but i wanted something that was gonna be easy to keep clean, which is why i was looking for something other than chrome

zPipes

Established Member
I also like machined, and I think thats a bit more durable, I often thought about getting some machined rims, but the chrome side of me keeps winning lol. Post up some pics when your wheels come in.

Users who are viewing this thread