"Husky" PCV Filter

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
quick01snake, maybe we are think of two different ones Idk, but I just bought it in September from a guy that works at modular depot and he said he bought it from a guy in new albany a year and a half back

sounds right, guess it was a year and a half ago...i thought he had sold it to some guy in Ohio...and yeah zach is from new albany...

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
ahhh banage!! Love it. Ironically I just got banned this past weekend from my cousins house for passing out on his couch...and throwing up in his kitchin sink....damn ice luge did me in. :xpl:

was that part that he tried to rig in there made for this application or was he just trying that out? Apparently husky is the way he does things.

MikeW

Established Member
I had the Husky on my 03 and it worked without issue... I now have two JLT pre-filters and an Andair check valve in lieu of the home-built Husky types.

01SnakeBite

Banned
aside from the sig pic being absolutely huge, it shows how you need to detail your engine bay quite a bit....

ok...show me what all i can detail, keeping in mind this is my daily driver. :poke:
P1010288.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You are now permanently banned. Via IP address.

I can play this game all day. It takes 2 seconds for me to ban you. So if you come back on using another IP, I will just ban you again. I really don't care, and it is kinda fun for me.

-Jeff

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Why, oh why, is it sooooo funny to see the ban stick hit this guy? Not once, but TWICE!! It would have been funnier if he would have said "No, this is MY brother."

Wasn't there something like this in one of those Rocky movies? Stay Down! Just Stay Down!

whitevenom99

Established Member
Ok aside from this guy gettin banned what is a good low cost filter to run there. I need to put one on mine. When I pulled my intake to get ported, there was oil sittin on the backside of the intake valves and the intake was full and nasty

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
My JLT came with one and I picked up the other from the ricer section of Vatozone for like 6 bucks.

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Banned?...Ill Never Be Banned!

^^^ Classic....I think he now understands what Mod power is...

Apparently I gave him too much credit....:bash:

I can play this game all day. It takes 2 seconds for me to ban you. So if you come back on using another IP, I will just ban you again. I really don't care, and it is kinda fun for me.

-Jeff

Bet he understands Mod Power now!!!! :lol1:

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
When you find that you've dug yourself into a hole, the first thing you should do is to quit digging.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member

-Jeff

sig worthy....ahhh the good old days of being a mod!

Users who are viewing this thread