Hurst Shifters: Do You Like the Nostalgic Look or Would You Like to See an Updated Style?

Looking for some feedback from Mustang owners. What draws you to or away from our current shifter offerings? Is it the form, function or both? Are you only interested in shorter, more precise throws or is the classic look part of the appeal for you? Would you like to see an updated stick and knob design - something other than the current chrome stick and white ball or Indy Shifter? Is the option of reusing your factory shift knob important to you? Let us know.

Our current offerings for the S550 Mustang:

Competition/Plus Shifter w. Classic Ball

26808675129_d4518c9b1b_z.jpg

Indy Shifter w. Black Ball

38585726891_ea04381479_z.jpg

jaxbusa

Established Member
I like a precise feel with a classic look. My main complaint with my stock one is that the shifts feel sloppy. Also, for me, any products you have should have a picture of it in the car. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I like a precise feel with a classic look. My main complaint with my stock one is that the shifts feel sloppy. Also, for me, any products you have should have a picture of it in the car. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Even though this is an older thread we appreciate your input and suggestions. We take every one of our clients suggestions seriously and I will be forwarding these over to our R&D Department for review.

- Jason @ Hurst

Users who are viewing this thread