Hundreds of wrecked Mustangs for sale

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
If your wondering what the cars are selling for about. Visit this link Copart auto auctions prices but the price show is not always what they sell for since it matters if its a pure sale, on approval and so on. But to give you and idea. Like said above me need to add a few hundred to the sale price for fees.

Thanks a lot for the link!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Damn that sucks, I saw a 2010!!

Was it this one? :-D

2010 down already

21690259_1X.JPG

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch...e6s1&lotId=21690259&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

O4COBRA

Established Member
Yeah we buy from them all day long. I work in ruto Recycling and that's a big portion of where we get cars. They just finally decided to go fully public with it. Just be careful guys. Alot of time they say runs and drives and stuff like that, but they don't always. Just be careful, if you can, look at it in person before you buy it...

Posi12Bolt

Established Member
I would never pay 21000 for a 01

the $21k is the ACV or Actual Cash Value.

years ago I used to buy 4-5 cars a week from Copart, back when it was a strict dealer only auction. It appears from their site they are allowing the general public to bid on some of the cars.

I believe its still 10% of the sale price buyers premium up to $1,000 as well...

Last edited:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
My mach was prolly on that site not too long ago. Im keeping a close eye because one of my friends at my PD has a dealers license lol

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Yeah we buy from them all day long. I work in ruto Recycling and that's a big portion of where we get cars. They just finally decided to go fully public with it. Just be careful guys. Alot of time they say runs and drives and stuff like that, but they don't always. Just be careful, if you can, look at it in person before you buy it...

the $21k is the ACV or Actual Cash Value.

years ago I used to buy 4-5 cars a week from Copart, back when it was a strict dealer only auction. It appears from their site they are allowing the general public to bid on some of the cars.

I believe its still 10% of the sale price buyers premium up to $1,000 as well...

Thanks for the useful info. :rockon::beer:

boostaholick

Established Member
This is the true meaning of "stripped"

18358979_AX.JPG

But anyways they have a nice 03/04 Cobra in TN copart, only thing it looked like it was missing with a side-skirt.

Users who are viewing this thread