hull/nantasket car show 6/14

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
The only thing I knew how to play in there was Skee Ball....
lmao best game there imo

well i gotta say i saw most of u guys pullin in while i was at work lol
hahah I didn't even go so I cant poke fun at you. Last sunday just about stole all my desire to go to MA on a possible rainy weekend.

TO ALL OF YOU SVTP NE GUYS, next sunny weekend that everybody is free, lets do a cruise and restaurant gig!

bskin38

99L
Established Member
alot of my pics came out bad.
Jimscam545.jpg

sorry guys but billys shelby was by far my favorite
Jimscam547.jpg

heres a good one of my engine bay
Jimscam542.jpg

bskin38

99L
Established Member

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
The dragon air brush.... Im in southern Mass. Will be at july 10th in the Canton car meet I posted all ready in here...

i'm just wondering because i used to work for HC ford in braintree and talk with a guy who came in with a red L that had an airbrushed dragon on it. had a kb, cage, real nice truck.......was this u? lol it was about a year and a half ago

BMspeed

Stings doesn't it!!!
Established Member
Cant go wrong with Bills 10ft antenna!

Wow! I don't check the forum for a couple of days and I'm thrown under the bus for my antenna again!!

Hey, BSKIN38 I was gonna return the compliment on your black on black L until you laughed at my antenna too! haha! looks sinister man!

That's ok, Now I have the approved "black crew" shorty antenna!

Have you guys seen the commercial for syntec oil where the guy comes up from behind and whips you with the dipstick? Well that's gonna be me with my old antenna gettin all you guys back at the next show! hahaha!

Last edited:

dragonlightning

Established Member
i'm just wondering because i used to work for HC ford in braintree and talk with a guy who came in with a red L that had an airbrushed dragon on it. had a kb, cage, real nice truck.......was this u? lol it was about a year and a half ago

No he was the original owner, I posted a whole story how I got the truck, long story short, he ended up with Cancer...fought it off, couldn't keep up with the truck after treatment, but didn't want it to go to some stupid schmoe that was gonna ruin it. So he sold it to me cheap to "keep it in the family" We helped him build it (SSHP in brockton)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
No he was the original owner, I posted a whole story how I got the truck, long story short, he ended up with Cancer...fought it off, couldn't keep up with the truck after treatment, but didn't want it to go to some stupid schmoe that was gonna ruin it. So he sold it to me cheap to "keep it in the family" We helped him build it (SSHP in brockton)

oh. i see. well thats a badass truck you've got there! :rockon:

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I had started a new thread, with the 6-12 date. In years past there has not been a rain date. Too many logistics with taking over the street.

Users who are viewing this thread